Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These guys would never make it in Baltimore...
    https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/s...37776193245184

Comment

• Technically not a cop but,

Thomas Lee Hicks, 30, of Waycross has been arrested and charged with second degree murder, two counts of second degree cruelty to children and one count of violation of oath of office after investigators learned he allowed juvenile inmates to participate in a fight game in his presence.
      https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gbi...H44ETJJFHDNKM/
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Technically not a cop but
        but definitely a Republican.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          A lot of these turnkeys wanted to be cops but they are so unbelievably stupid even their local police departments won't take them. Some also eventually become cops. Sheriffs jailors in counties throughout Indiana often use the job as a waypoint into police service and transition from a county jailer to a county deputy sheriff or county police officer.

Comment

• Couple weird things in this story, besides the fact that it’s less than a mile from my office:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...264659079.html

I didn’t even know that was a separate city. My question is: why does a governing region of 822 have 6 police officers??? That’s insane. Typical ratios in big cities are 20 or 30 cops for every 10,000 residents. Something is fishy….
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              My question is: why does a governing region of 822 have 6 police officers??? That’s insane. Typical ratios in big cities are 20 or 30 cops for every 10,000 residents. Something is fishy….
              That math is the problem that every small community faces when deciding whether to have a police force.

There are 168 hours in a week. Thus, if you want to avoid a bunch of overtime, that is a minimum of four cops, and that doesn't cover vacation or sick time or anything like that.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Attempted murder. Film all cops always.

https://twitter.com/naomirhelm/statu...6qnvlIaYHs53eA
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Attempted murder. Film all cops always.

https://twitter.com/naomirhelm/statu...6qnvlIaYHs53eA
                  Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun nearby to stop that attempted murder. Someone needs to explain to me why those cops were allowed to use that level of violence on ANYONE who clearly was not that great of a threat. Resisting arrest is not grounds for attempted murder. Attempted murder on the other hand is grounds for someone to use deadly force.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun nearby to stop that attempted murder. Someone needs to explain to me why those cops were allowed to use that level of violence on ANYONE who clearly was not that great of a threat. Resisting arrest is not grounds for attempted murder. Attempted murder on the other hand is grounds for someone to use deadly force.
                    I wouldn't recommend that route.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I wouldn't recommend that route.
                      I don't know that I am recommending it, but again, someone needs to explain to me why it is OK for us to let that happen. In that moment why is it better to let those cops beat that person senseless, without any justifiable reason to do so. Whys is it better that we just the let law play out, and hope that person doesn't turn into another George Floyd?

I don't normally watch these types of videos, and I'm actually not all that certain why I chose to watch that one, but it sickened me. It made my blood boil seeing 3 so-called human beings beating one defenseless person like that. I don't know how anyone can watch that and not feel the exact same things I felt watching it. How ****ing jaded is the world where something like that can be watched and there aren't 10,000 people marching on that police department and dragging those cops out into the street and at the very least stomping THEIR heads into the pavement?

We live in a very cruel world.
                      Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 08-21-2022, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I don't know that I am recommending it, but again, someone needs to explain to me why it is OK for us to let that happen. In that moment why is it better to let those cops beat that person senseless, without any justifiable reason to do so. Whys is it better that we just the law play out, and hope that person doesn't turn into another George Floyd?
                        Why is it better? Well, for one thing, I'm not going to survive that scenario. If it's him or me, I'll pick him. I'll film it and post it to social media.

It also likely doesn't change what long term injuries have been inflicted on the victim or change the course of what would happen. It would also make it less likely to get a conviction with a cop in a sob story that they're under fire.
                        Code:

Comment

• You are White you will be fine...at best they detain you. Still getting involved does more harm than good.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Guy should have barricaded himself inside a school with a bunch of kids.

Then the cops wouldn't have touched him.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Arrendondo in uvalde is fired.

bye

Comment

• Pregnant inmate?

Deputies in charge of transportation to the hospital thought stopping at Starbucks on the way was a great idea.

She suffered a miscarriage and won $480,000 in a lawsuit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/san...0-dollars/#app
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X