Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Oh look, cops can call mental health team when they want.

this one just happens to be a white Trump supporter lol

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...tbe7RGIGGwpKw0
    State troopers, not cops. There is a difference in hiring practices.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I mean, she *technically* followed their instructions:

"According to the agency, state troopers approached the woman...and asked her to drive to the road so she could be cited.
      She "instead drove on the lawn before driving to the street."

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
        I mean, she *technically* followed their instructions:

"According to the agency, state troopers approached the woman...and asked her to drive to the road so she could be cited.
        She "instead drove on the lawn before driving to the street."
        Well she followed their instructions by not having a tan...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Viral video on San Diego deputy's fentanyl exposure raises questions.

We have a lot of scientific evidence and a good knowledge of chemical laws and the way that these drugs work that says this is impossible," said Ryan Marino, medical director for toxicology and addiction at University Hospitals in Cleveland. "You can't just touch fentanyl and overdose," he said. "It doesn't just get into the air and make people overdose.

Comment

• Cop has an anxiety attack and they are gonna use it to scare people into allowing the cops to be bigger dicks.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Cop has an anxiety attack and they are gonna use it to scare people into allowing the cops to be bigger dicks.
              I don't really know what happened there but I find a few things odd about this incident.

When he collapsed it almost looked to me like he was bracing for the fall. Its hard to tell, but it didn't look like his head smacked the pavement. I've seen enough hockey players get hit and knocked out and when the tumble to the ice I always say how lucky they are to be wearing helmets because when you just keel over and collapse, your head snaps into the ice, pavement, whatever. We lost a long time official a couple of years ago when he lost an edge or something and fell over and his head hit the ice so hard he received a terrible head/brain injury. And he KNEW he was falling.

Another oddity is his choice of relating "I couldn't breathe." Where have I heard that particular phrase before...?

Finally, how come each time the video starts to show the Narcan dispenser placed in his nose, we don't see the body cam showing the actual deliverance of the dosage? Both times in the video in my linked article the camera looks away at the last moment.

Hey, I'm just asking questions........

Comment

• Per the wapo- I think this happened in 2019 but holy fuck. He just got arrested this week

Kenneth French, a 32-year-old with an intellectual disability, allegedly slapped an off-duty police officer in the head at Costco. The officer took out his department-issued handgun and fired approximately 10 times.

“Kenneth French, a 32-year-old with an intellectual disability, allegedly slapped an off-duty police officer in the head at Costco. The officer took out his department-issued handgun and fired approximately 10 times.”

ten times?? What danger was be in? He shot ten times into a Costco my god and he’s getting manslaughter
                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-10-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Per the wapo- I think this happened in 2019 but holy fuck. He just got arrested this week

Kenneth French, a 32-year-old with an intellectual disability, allegedly slapped an off-duty police officer in the head at Costco. The officer took out his department-issued handgun and fired approximately 10 times.

“Kenneth French, a 32-year-old with an intellectual disability, allegedly slapped an off-duty police officer in the head at Costco. The officer took out his department-issued handgun and fired approximately 10 times.”

ten times?? What danger was be in? He shot ten times into a Costco my god and he’s getting manslaughter
                  Oh it's SOOOO much worse than that. He hit the guy's parents as well. Of the 10 shots, three hit him in the back, one in the shoulder. The mom was also shot in the back and the dad lost a kidney. They were 20' from him and moving away.

Then he pulls out this whopper via his attorney:
                  Sal Sanchez was holding his baby when he was violently attacked and knocked to the ground along with his baby," he added. "He was also knocked unconscious momentarily. At the time of the incident he believed he was protecting himself and his baby from being killed"
                  The first thing I do when I'm knocked unconscious is start firing wildly into a crowd. He also claimed he saw a firearm. Which was never recovered obviously.

So you've got a guy who was unconscious, then recovered, saw a "compact" handgun on a person 20' from you and moving away, shot 10 times, hit two people in the back with 50% of those shots, and hit another bystander in the abdomen. I hope this pig gets fried.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• A pig is too kind of a word for this cop.

Pigs provide value to society

Comment

A pig is too kind of a word for this cop.

Pigs provide value to society
                      Pigs are kind, intelligent animals.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Pigs are kind, intelligent animals.
                        To be fair, pigs are raised in families which demonstrate to them how to love and be responsible, unlike conservatives.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

To be fair, pigs are raised in families which demonstrate to them how to love and be responsible, unlike conservatives.
                          They are tastier than we are too.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

We should test this theory.

There may finally be a use for the Right.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

We should test this theory.

There may finally be a use for the Right.
                              You haven’t been eating babies?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Tom Hanks disagrees.

(cause according to Qucumbers he eats babies)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X