Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resist cops, wrestle with cops, take cop’s taser, run and then turn and point cop’s taser at him.

If you are willing to do all that what are you willing to do after, if you strike the cop with the taser?

Responsibility is a two way street. Trying to eliminate it is going to have disastrous effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Yeah....maybe if the cops hadn’t told us 11ty-billion times that it’s totally okay to taze suspects and that it’s not even painful, just causes the muscles to tense up a bit. To hear cops talk, suspects should actually enjoy the privilege of getting tazed. But once the tables are turned, facing a tazer totally and obviously justifies the use of lethal force.

Can’t have it both ways.
      Who brought force to the table in this event?

what would you have done? Let the drunk suspect go on his marry way, back in his car that he was passed out in, in a drive thru?

Comment

• I saw no bride, so I’m no sure why you think he was on his way to “marry” someone....

Yes, letting him go is exactly what they should have done. I know in your little law-and-order heart you think it’s better that 10 (black) people are killed than for 1 shoplifter to go free, but in this case the cops did far more damage to law and order than Floyd ever would have.

His car wasn’t going anywhere and they already knew who he was. Just let him go, boot the car, and go arrest him the next day for public drunkenness, resisting arrest, whatever. But do it in a calm, respectful, law-abiding way.
        Last edited by LynahFan; 06-14-2020, 10:18 AM.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I saw no bride, so I’m no sure why you think he was on his way to “marry” someone....

Yes, letting him go is exactly what they should have done. I know in your little law-and-order heart you think it’s better that 10 (black) people are killed than for 1 shoplifter to go free, but in this case the cops did far more damage to law and order than Floyd ever would have.

His car wasn’t going anywhere and they already knew who he was. Just let him go, boot the car, and go arrest him the next day for public drunkenness, resisting arrest, whatever. But do it in a calm, respectful, law-abiding way.
          Who is this in response to?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

A moron that you have on ignore that said something about going on his “marry” way

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

After you watch the video you will be.
              I am not watching the video. I have zero interest in watching people die.

But the circumstances of the case do not parallel Floyd and while I dont want anyone to die (especially at a cops hands) this is not the hill to die on. Pick the battles or you will lose the war.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

A moron that you have on ignore that said something about going on his “marry” way
                Say what you will about the ****ty new board...I dont even know these clowns post anymore so it aint all bad :-)
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I went out of my way not to quote him. Maybe LynahFan 2.0 will be strong enough to resist replying at all.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I saw no bride, so I’m no sure why you think he was on his way to “marry” someone....

Floyd?

This was in regards to the incident in Atl. In regards to the calm, respectful, law abiding way, what were the Cops doing in the beginning of the video?

Who brought force to the table? Did the cops start the assault? What should they have done at that point?

Comment

• Six people shot in a dispute in a bar in Minneapolis early this morning. I assume the social workers have been deployed.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        Six people shot in a dispute in a bar in Minneapolis early this morning. I assume the social workers have been deployed.
                        Your attempts at being clever are sad. I bet it will go over like gangbusters though at Siouxsports.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I went out of my way not to quote him. Maybe LynahFan 2.0 will be strong enough to resist replying at all.
                          I appreciate that...just wanted to make sure I didnt miss something.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• 'All Black Lives Matter' painted on Hollywood Boulevard

https://mobile.twitter.com/latimes/s...20512048099342
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenCl...10060415578117

This is Robert Fuller, just 24 yrs old. He was found hanging from a tree outside City Hall in Palmdale, California on June 10th. In recent years, Palmdale has been the site of KKK fliers & noose displays. Officials must reveal whether he was lynched. #JusticeForRobertFuller

Good thing racism is dead...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• No...Stop...COME BACK!!

At least seven Minneapolis police officers have resigned amid the protests over police brutality and racial inequality, and more than half a dozen are in the process of leaving, department officials told the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

Minneapolis Police Department (MDP) insiders told the newspaper that officers are feeling misunderstood and stuck in the middle of a state probe, protests, city leaders and the media after the death of an unarmed black man, George Floyd, in Minneapolis police custody sparked nationwide protests.

City spokesman Casper Hill confirmed to the newspaper that seven officers had left the department without providing demographic information. Police insiders said several officers in exit interviews pointed to a lack of support from police leadership and city officials as the demonstrations intensified.

The newspaper also reported that another seven officers are in the process of filing separation paperwork and that several others had to be convinced to stay. The departures include patrol officers and detectives.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X