This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

President Biden said on Tuesday he is "praying the verdict is the right verdict."
    The horror...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Boom!

Murder 2!

and Murder 3!

HE GOT THE HAT TRICK!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• guilty, 2nd degree

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Boom!

Murder 2!

and Murder 3!
          Clean sweep. The 2nd degree surprised me.

Comment

• I’m relieved for the safety of people in the MSP area, and those other cities waiting on edge.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Guilty on Murder 2 surprises me a bit, I thought that if anything the average jury would punt on that charge in this situation. Clearly a message being sent here, for once.

Comment

• Have fun in prison POS!
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  I’m relieved for the safety of people in the MSP area, and those other cities waiting on edge.
                  I think the same can be said for many places in the US. Just not to nearly the same degree or level of edge as MSP.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The 2nd degree surprised me.
                    I thought the pundits here said the criteria for second had not been met.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Guilty on Murder 2 surprises me a bit, I thought that if anything the average jury would punt on that charge in this situation. Clearly a message being sent here, for once.
                      And dont think this won't scare the bejesus out of the other 3...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Guilty on Murder 2 surprises me a bit, I thought that if anything the average jury would punt on that charge in this situation. Clearly a message being sent here, for once.
                        So they thought what he was doing was a felony...

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And dont think this won't scare the bejesus out of the other 3...
                          I don't know. The entire case of the prosecution was the knee on the neck. That goes nowhere with the other three.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• 2 months before he's sentenced. Is that normal or a Minnesota thing?
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I thought the pundits here said the criteria for second had not been met.
                              As I was reading the info, it was the stretch goal, but apparently they demonstrated that he was committing a felony when Mr Floyd was killed.

Comment

• The gas station sign that says "Justice for Floyd" over on 38th and Chicago (the memorial) just had "Justice Served" added. I need a picture of that.

Judge will have a hearing on "aggravation" in June when sentencing happens.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X