No announcement yet.

Open Wheel Racing 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever seen Huski Chocolate? in the store, eaten a Huski? Anything? is it another rich energy?
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Sebastien Bourdais to Foyt. Scott Mclauglin all but signed to be a 4th Penske driver next year + a rave in Nashville. Racing over a bridge? Seems incredibly foolhardy.

i also read that Mick Schumacher will be in F1 next season. I’m not seeing it it but...

colton Herta making noise about wanting to try F1. I’m just not sure what the appeal is anymore when only 1 team has a week in and week out chance to win. I love F1 but the Mercedes dominance like Ferrari’s with Schumey is boring as hell.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

I don't think either Schumaker or Herta is fast enough but you know if you have enough money... Max had a shot this last race but had computer issues. I can see next year RB will be quite competitive. I give Lewis a lot of credit, Bottas is not in his league, nor is anyone else it seems.

Comment

Interesting.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvgQxc8nOQU

Comment

Will Buxton has tested positive and will not be going to Russia this week.

Comment

Honda pulling out of F1 as of the end of next year. Shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                Honda pulling out of F1 as of the end of next year. Shocking!
                This is more shocking than the national news hitting today...

The greatest irony of all this is the only option Red Bull/AlphaTauri have is to go back to Renault. Can't wait for the Netflix episode on that topic. :-)
                Russell Jaslow
                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

This is more shocking than the national news hitting today...

The greatest irony of all this is the only option Red Bull/AlphaTauri have is to go back to Renault. Can't wait for the Netflix episode on that topic. :-)
                  I agree and it seems to make the most sense, but my dutch friend says Ferrari is in the running.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post

I agree and it seems to make the most sense, but my dutch friend says Ferrari is in the running.
                    And Verstappen leaves faster than he can drive...
                    Russell Jaslow

Comment

Indycar race was pretty good today. Looks from the pictures that large changes are being made to the road course for next year and all kinds of other projects are under way as well.

Comment

BTw, those changes appear to me to be in line with making Indy a venue for F 1.What with gravel traps being put in.
                        Second, drivers. I think Kyvat will be gone next year and the two Hass drivers also. I think Mick Schumaker will fill the Giovanzzi seat but after that who knows. I assume someone from F2. I don't think Gasly moves anywhere nor Albon. I think Kimi has 1 more year and I think Lewis will consider retiring after 2022. You also have to consider that O'ward has been doing super well. I think if that continues next year he could move to F1 and I think Alonzo at Renault is another terrible Renault move.

Comment

Gotta say I agree with Jackie Stewart here.

https://racer.com/2020/10/06/hamilto...-list-stewart/

I’d personally put Senna at #1 then Clark and Fangio but still the point is well taken that Hamilton and Schumacher have/had unique advantages with their cars.
                          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Kimi is staying. He had an option on his side for a third year and he took it.

So, outside of which Ferrari Academy Driver Alfa Romeo takes to replace Giovinazzi, the remaining question is Haas' lineup.

Unless Red Bull surprises everyone and decides to go outside of their program and considers Perez or Hulkenberg, setting up a possible chain reaction with their AlphaTauri drivers.

I think Honda pulling out may nix the idea of their junior driver, Yuki Tsunoda, taking over for Kvyat.
                            Russell Jaslow

Comment

I have no other place for this.

High speeds terrify me. I am boring.

I want to feel what this guy in the passenger seat feels. Consider he is an adrenaline junkie and an experienced car guy, and this experience makes him look like a terrified/blown away 8-year old.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                I have no other place for this.

High speeds terrify me. I am boring.

I want to feel what this guy in the passenger seat feels. Consider he is an adrenaline junkie and an experienced car guy, and this experience makes him look like a terrified/blown away 8-year old.
                                I got to drive an Aston Martin Rapide S at Circuit of the Americas. 6.0-liter V-12, 580 HP (and a quarter million dollar car). 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. The acceleration power, even going up that huge hill, is extraordinary. Your head just gets planted against the headrest. I can't see how anyone cannot like that. :-)
                                Last edited by Russell Jaslow; 10-20-2020, 08:32 AM.
                                Russell Jaslow

Comment

Working...
                                X