Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rufus
    replied
    Oh, Jesus Christ, now you're posting to yourself.

I thought you were gonna go out and enjoy some nice sunshine. Guess trolling on the internet wins out after all

How pathetic must ones life be to create multiple identities on an internet message board, just to chat with one another?

I guess when you have no other friends........

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied
    Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    I don't think the false positive rate of PCR tests is nearly as big of a problem as you want us to believe

my company has run thousands of PCR tests on asymptomatic people as part of the process to clear them to return to the office (I've been tested three times, and I don't even go to the office anymore but I am now cleared to do so if I needed to for some reason). There have been zero false positives.
    False positives, what it is actually testing for, sensitivity of test and labs doing massive testing are all issues.

That doesn’t even get into the issues with the data.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Gee 'whalers', why then when referencing something that Jeb posted, about that Americans are either obese, or clinically obese, I ask "so whalers, which one are you?"

and Jeb replies, while quoting my post addressing you? Do most other people jump in responding to a post directed towards another?

I mean, c'mon whalers, err, I mean Jeb, there's your basic run of the mill stupid, and then there's you, taking stupid to an entirely new level.

Leave a comment:

• BassAle
    replied
    I don't think the false positive rate of PCR tests is nearly as big of a problem as you want us to believe

my company has run thousands of PCR tests on asymptomatic people as part of the process to clear them to return to the office (I've been tested three times, and I don't even go to the office anymore but I am now cleared to do so if I needed to for some reason). There have been zero false positives.

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied
    “And I'm here with your regular reminder that the three most common underlying conditions for people under 70 who die from COVID are all related to obesity.”

https://mobile.***********/JordanSch...00412555124737

That is not going to be good for a Nation that 40% of the population is obese and 10% extremely obese.

And no amount of masks, shutdowns or school closures are changing that.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-10-2020, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X