Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    This has to be a conspiracy
    Exactly. It has to be. Cause if it wasn't a conspiracy the head of NIH wouldn't have said the things he said on Meet the Press this morning. He's clearly a liar and a conspiracy nut. Otherwise he would be agreeing with Pavlov.

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied
    BTW, I know many of you are looking at the FL daily numbers, but I now see that some more of the deaths have been assigned to 7/8- they are 4 from breaking 100. Again, I challenge anyone to look at the data and come up with the death rate going down. The previous 4 days from today have always been low, and the numbers have to be back adjusted as reasons are officially stated. The 3 weeks from 6/19 to 7/8 is pretty darned obvious.

And please tell me I'm getting my data from Rachel Maddow- really. All that means is that she and her group are getting data directly from the official source. And a source that has admitted to the goal of fudging the numbers. If this is fudging, what is really happening? I do so much hope for the state that the real numbers are not worse than that.

(again, RCI, Carnival, Disney- where in the world are you????)

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied
    This has to be a conspiracy- as the major dictator like big countries all think that dumpy and his cronies are all correct- vladdy and what's his name in Brazil. Has to be factual when those guys don't believe the rest of the world.

I just wish that the science deniers could buy their products (all of them) from science denying companies. Greed is the only think they truly believe in. And even that, it's super short term greed- as it remains REALLY obvious to me that the longer we let this go on, the worse it will be for the total economy. One can come up with many examples of what has happened as well as what could happen. But we can't let disney and co suffer, can we?

Leave a comment:

• Wayuphere
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post

What the **** is wrong with people?
    Just a little pee play. Wonder where she got that from? Maybe she’s Russian?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    What the **** is wrong with people?

Leave a comment:

• Wayuphere
    replied
    Trumpvirus2020. Death2020. WannadoIvanka2020. Trumps hat choices are endless for the campaign.

Leave a comment:

• Wayuphere
    replied
    But isn’t the rest of the world in on the hoax to deny the orange man child another term?

Leave a comment:

• alfablue
    replied
    New York was, indeed, horrible. But then they took the very hard decisions to shelter in place, and when that wasn't given the needed results, required masks. And all of a sudden, the cases went down, the hospitals got relief, and deaths have declined. The playbook response was pretty clear to the point that other smart states have tried it and it has worked.

Florida is a cesspool because they know exactly what to do. And instead of that, they somehow have listened to people who have no knowledge of science, and that this is some kind of political attack... and now cases have rocketed, to New York levels, deaths are going up, hospitals are struggling, etc- JUST LIKE NEW YORK WAS.

The easy button from here is to run the known playbook to stop it. Do exactly what Cuomo did. But that's not even close to happening- we have places who want to open up MORE- and industries who need people claiming that all is well.

Just saw on ESPN that MLB is now dealing with the total lack of national response that the country of Canada is not allowing teams to travel in and out of Canada. If we had actually followed the playbook, including actually reaching the metrics to open back up- this would all be over now, and we would be opening borders in a controlled manner.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

And now we face a long and extended close out from the rest of the world, and many people not willing to go out and risk their lives. Yay. Even better- we are trying to force kids to go back to school- because why? Even if kids are not as likely to die or suffer, they still face that risk. How many children are we willing to sacrifice to open schools?

And we still have a political argument over science and death.

BTW, thanks to the r's for being clear about death- we know to not take your claims over family values and what not seriously. Total BS. This administration has done a great job exposing that over it's short time. Covid and the response just is another example of that- money is the only thing that matters.

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied
    Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    I'm sure all these babies will be "perfectly fine"

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/18/h...mpression=true
    ^^Team Hysteria

“Context for the “85 infants have tested positive!!!” panic stories: * 85 is the total number <1 to test pos since March * They were primarily found through contact-tracing family members. * There is no surge in infant positives. * None of them died.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/AJKayWrit...07431084199938

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

You guys and your political dogma have a screw lose or two. New York is a success Florida is a cesspool. Just nuts. No one here can call a shot without tying it to their political bs.

Might come as a surprise to you but there are many out there that don’t rely on politicians to run their lives. And they keep moving forward regardless of a goofball like Trump or a Vegetable like Biden is in the seat.

But you keep letting them have complete control over your every step.

If parents don’t want to send their kids then don’t. The rest are moving on.

Your data and facts are complete garbage around the school situation, in fact do you even have any that you are going of off? You let your fear and emotion drive and it results in disaster.

And can you even come close to articulating with basic logic why parts of the country that are doing just fine would shut down schools?
    It's called caution you putz. Look at the "bubbles" being used for sports right now. They are still getting it and in some places in large numbers.
    Again...answer how teaching can be done socially distant while in a school classroom? You already claim masks don't work so that's out. So go ahead...tell me how you can make this safe.
    As for the politics... people may say they don't run their lives by politicians but that's garbage. Their decisions do run our lives in one way or another.
    And parts of the country seem to "do just fine" until they open up.
    ​​​​​​As I said..."move on" at your own peril...but to say to teachers that they have to come back or quit? No.

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied

It isn't about me you moron. I was off work for 3 weeks and then went back and I've worked every day since. But I'm taking precautions and I'm socially distant because it's the right thing to do. Even with an autoimmune disease I've felt fine but again it's not about me. I care about those around me.
    The vast majority of people think this was blown from the beginning by Trump's administration so no they are not over it and moving on. Just the vast majority of delusional humps that occupy your world.
    You see how many stores are now requiring masks? This isn't near over and those that want to move on do so at their peril. I'd just as soon not expose kids to that because of dumbass adults like you.
    Again...you don't want schools open because you care about kids...you want it cause your dear leader does.
    ​​​​​
    You guys and your political dogma have a screw lose or two. New York is a success Florida is a cesspool. Just nuts. No one here can call a shot without tying it to their political bs.

Might come as a surprise to you but there are many out there that don’t rely on politicians to run their lives. And they keep moving forward regardless of a goofball like Trump or a Vegetable like Biden is in the seat.

But you keep letting them have complete control over your every step.

If parents don’t want to send their kids then don’t. The rest are moving on.

Your data and facts are complete garbage around the school situation, in fact do you even have any that you are going of off? You let your fear and emotion drive and it results in disaster.

And can you even come close to articulating with basic logic why parts of the country that are doing just fine would shut down schools?
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-18-2020, 11:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

The Koolaid? Listen to yourself. You sound like you got your information from Rachel Maddow like the ScoobyScrew guy.

Like I said if you want to shut down your world by all means go for it.

The vast majority of people are moving on from this non sense. Get over it.
    It isn't about me you moron. I was off work for 3 weeks and then went back and I've worked every day since. But I'm taking precautions and I'm socially distant because it's the right thing to do. Even with an autoimmune disease I've felt fine but again it's not about me. I care about those around me.
    The vast majority of people think this was blown from the beginning by Trump's administration so no they are not over it and moving on. Just the vast majority of delusional humps that occupy your world.
    You see how many stores are now requiring masks? This isn't near over and those that want to move on do so at their peril. I'd just as soon not expose kids to that because of dumbass adults like you.
    Again...you don't want schools open because you care about kids...you want it cause your dear leader does.
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied
    You've had so much Kool-aid you're a **** distributor.
    The major difference here...it is impossible to teach socially distant if schools are open.
    Your little numbers could very easily change if things are opened and while it may prove to be true that kids can't spread it...they can get it and so can teachers.
    and as you have been reminded several times...death is not the only consideration.
    This disease is real and should not be downplayed...but it's all you know how to do.
    Kids should not be exposed to a disease that could have lasting physical effects that we have no clue about when there is a way to do it online.
    But you don't care about them and do not even bother to say otherwise.
    The Koolaid? Listen to yourself. You sound like you got your information from Rachel Maddow like the ScoobyScrew guy.

Like I said if you want to shut down your world by all means go for it.

The vast majority of people are moving on from this non sense. Get over it.

Leave a comment:

• Jeb2020
    replied
    “Another paper on T cell immunity in COVID-19. Implications: Many people already have COVID-19 resistance from exposure to common colds We are missing many cases where COVID-19 is killed before antibodies are generated. This means IFR is even lower.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElonBachm...67096324395009

https://immunology.sciencemag.org/content/5/49/eabd6160

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    You've had so much Kool-aid you're a **** distributor.
    The major difference here...it is impossible to teach socially distant if schools are open.
    Your little numbers could very easily change if things are opened and while it may prove to be true that kids can't spread it...they can get it and so can teachers.
    and as you have been reminded several times...death is not the only consideration.
    This disease is real and should not be downplayed...but it's all you know how to do.
    Kids should not be exposed to a disease that could have lasting physical effects that we have no clue about when there is a way to do it online.
    But you don't care about them and do not even bother to say otherwise.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X