Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go figure Neil Ferguson who has been epically wrong for 20 years was epically wrong again. What a hack.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Fenbeagle...24650673393666

We all make mistakes I suppose....Especially if we're playing computer games and calling it science.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-12-2020, 08:43 PM.

Comment

• Covid19 has met with Contra Costa County Officials. Covid has agreed to go easy on Protests under 100 people.

#Science

https://mobile.twitter.com/justin_ha...01206535458816

Comment

• Masks. Decades of research against healthy people wearing them. Roles into February/March, all the experts, No Go on masks.

Then poof, just like that, gone.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHolde...56452716433412

There’s some revisionist history being written so to clarify: There was ZERO consensus in Feb/March that masks worked against coronavirus. Insofar as there was agreement it was that they DIDN’T work & SHOULDN’T be worn. Don’t remember? Well the internet is forever.

Comment

• Does that reality in Sweden indicate that the Swedish government backed away from their initial plans to just let everyone get infected after a couple weeks when people were getting sick and dying by the boatload?

Oh, you mean stats change when the underlying assumptions those stats are based on change also? Who knew?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Goddam you are thick.

Then again it takes thick to name yourself after the Harford Whalers and a Bush brother.

are ones that were based on the best available data at the time and were widely echoed by Trump, other members of the task force and senior White House officials. As Surgeon General Jerome Adams told CBS News on Sunday, "When you learn more, you change those recommendations. Our recommendations have changed.”
            Last edited by rufus; 07-12-2020, 07:20 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Remember when Flo(R)ida *****ed about having to help NY and the Blue States then did a victory lap because the virus wasnt there? I assume they wont want any Federal help...

But hey Di$ney World opened.
              Travel From New York City Seeded Wave of U.S. Outbreaks

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/u....co/ZcGgoI0rMw

https://mobile.twitter.com/justin_ha...10463561568256

Comment

• It's interesting that a few of you continue to ague with that moron. And eyeball can look at the data and see the trends are bad. Deaths are trending up in Florida, cases are way up in Florida, etc etc- just look at THEIR data- not some one else interpretation of their data.

Then again, please, please, please go hang out more with people that think this is a hoax, PLEASE. Got to dumpy rallies, and chant to your heart's content to own the libs. You show us. I fully encourage it. Spread the word and the virus at the same time!!!

Get out there and yell.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/wyattshee...46548010508288

Comment

• 100%

Indeed, at this point some “people are wanting Covid to be a doomsday scenario to justify their irrational fear.”

It amazes me that there are people that are no doubt rooting for bad news. They would actually be upset if there was positive news out of TX, AZ or FL. You almost have to be sick.

Comment

• Got COVID test results back: Negative.

Excuse me while I go order ice cream and sink into my couch in a wave of relief.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Got COVID test results back: Negative.

Excuse me while I go order ice cream and sink into my couch in a wave of relief.
                        Thank God! Stay safe though!
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          I believe the seeds have been planted for what I expected all along. This fall is going to be a disaster of epic proportions and our country's covid deaths will rival those of the 1918-1919 flu pandemic.

There will not be effective plans to safely put kids back into schools (any schools, K-12 or college) and we are going to see a literal explosion of cases in September and October. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see single days in either September or October with 5000 dying.

We will be the only allegedly developed country in the world seeing this misery, unlike a hundred years ago when most of the world suffered in similar fashion.

Coincidentally, the only thing other than voter suppression that would allow a trump win in November is a crisis such as this. trump's idiot children have said that if Biden wins watch coronavirus suddenly "disappear." The more likely story is trump and the rest of the republican party trying to use three or four hundred thousand people dying in October and November as an excuse to postpone elections. Lawyers better be prepared to defend Democratic party candidates against shenanigans like this. There is no way trump wins an election that is even half honest and he is getting more deluded and more desperate.
                          It requires an act of Congress to postpone/move Election Day to anything other than the Tuesday after the first Monday* in November, so unless Nancy Pelosi’s real name all along was Nancy Hitler, I don’t see her and the Democratic House going for that.
                          Last edited by psych; 07-12-2020, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Got COVID test results back: Negative.

Very glad to hear it!

They propaganda machine is efficient and stays right on message I saw the same BS about the hoax and falsified numbers in a fb post from someone originating in MA. I have no patience. I didn't even bother to post facts. Just told the dude I was pretty sure the 5 people we knew who died, the others who were hospitalized or got very sick would be glad to know they were a part of a hoax. Congratulated the dude for having the luxury of denial but we didn't get to ignore grief.

We have one *** up culture where we think anyone who is in the 'service' industry, essential or can entertain you with sports is considered to be expendable

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

It requires an act of Congress to postpone/move Election Day to anything other than the Tuesday after the first Monday* in November, so unless Nancy Pelosi’s real name all along was Nancy Hitler, I don’t see her and the Democratic House going for that.
                              Yeah...people need to take a step back from the crazy ledge.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                So, back to statistics for a hot second, I found some Tweets referencing the website http://rt.live as a source to "de-noise the noise in Coronavirus statistics."
                                Look at Adjusted Positive Tests & Implied Infections for:

NY

FL
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X