Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 Covid Deaths over the last 4 days in DC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/st...25968842088448

crazy to think this will be bad news for many on “Team Fear & Hysteria”

Comment

• "Florida reports a staggering 15,300 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours. This is the highest single-day increase any state has ever reported since the pandemic began."
      https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...35498380414976

But that's because of the increase in testing, right?

*edit* That question is rhetorical Jeb. Not lookin' for your $0.02 on that one.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Sweden:

https://mobile.twitter.com/malkusm/s...33919250178048

"I think it's like a severe flu season" Professor Johan #Giesecke in March 2020. He was right. "It was as if the world had gone mad" Anders #Tegnell in June 2020. He is right, too. Monthly #Mortality from #Sweden since 1980

Comment

• So, back to statistics for a hot second, I found some Tweets referencing the website http://rt.live as a source to "de-noise the noise in Coronavirus statistics."

What's interesting is seeing the stay-at-home orders helped drop the rate of transmission of the virus (obviously) and ever since the big push to re-open, there has been a detectable increase in transmission of the virus. But, in the last month, there seems to be a plateau where states have leveled off the RT, but for a majority of states, there is still a RT of greater than 1 causing an increase of infection.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            "Florida reports a staggering 15,300 new coronavirus cases in the past 24 hours. This is the highest single-day increase any state has ever reported since the pandemic began."
            https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/s...35498380414976

But that's because of the increase in testing, right?

*edit* That question is rhetorical Jeb. Not lookin' for your $0.02 on that one.
            Couple of things.

First: Increased testing, many countries are now doing a fraction of what the US is doing in daily testing and that’s adjusting for population #’s.

Are you telling me that if those countries were doing the same proportion of testing they wouldn’t have more Covid “Cases” to report?

Come on buddy!

Second: If the data is garbage your info is going to be garbage. And the calling the data garbage might be an insult to garbage.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConseDemo...92756089794561

Shocker. The virus is real, the statistics are not.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrKellyVictory/status/1282152902325415936

#TeamFear&Hysteria
            Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-12-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              So, back to statistics for a hot second, I found some Tweets referencing the website http://rt.live as a source to "de-noise the noise in Coronavirus statistics."

What's interesting is seeing the stay-at-home orders helped drop the rate of transmission of the virus (obviously) and ever since the big push to re-open, there has been a detectable increase in transmission of the virus. But, in the last month, there seems to be a plateau where states have leveled off the RT, but for a majority of states, there is still a RT of greater than 1 causing an increase of infection.
              Looking at that, it almost seems that Michigan should have waited just one more week. But that R value isn't near the highly populated areas, apparently.

Comment

• July 11

333 FL Covid Testing labs reported 100% positive tests today in State Report for 3,528 tests.

https://mobile.twitter.com/boriquaga...00298854195205

Lets make sure to crank up that positive rate %

#GarbageData #teamapocalypse #inThisTogether

Comment

• We are killing it with the Covid. Good job America. I'm especially proud of Florida. I knew with just a little effort we could hit the 15,000 mark in a single state somewhere and Florida stepped up to the task.

In all seriousness, we are a third world country. The MAGAts out there have seen to that. As far as I am concerned they are all my enemies, and enemies to decent, open minded people everywhere, and CLEARLY, enemies to America. However possible, they must be stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Remember when Desantis proudly announced he didn’t want New Yorkers coming down and infecting his state? Lolol
                    Remember when Flo(R)ida *****ed about having to help NY and the Blue States then did a victory lap because the virus wasnt there? I assume they wont want any Federal help...

But hey Di$ney World opened.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      We are killing it with the Covid. Good job America. I'm especially proud of Florida. I knew with just a little effort we could hit the 15,000 mark in a single state somewhere and Florida stepped up to the task.

In all seriousness, we are a third world country. The MAGAts out there have seen to that. As far as I am concerned they are all my enemies, and enemies to decent, open minded people everywhere, and CLEARLY, enemies to America. However possible, they must be stopped.
                      ^^CaptainTeamHysteria^^

Remove the mask for a bit and get some fresh Oxygen.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        We are killing it with the Covid. Good job America. I'm especially proud of Florida. I knew with just a little effort we could hit the 15,000 mark in a single state somewhere and Florida stepped up to the task.

More to be proud of, since New York was not able to- Florida passed South Korea in one day. So Korea's total number is 13.4k, and Florida passed that number in one day. Good job. Seeing that the adjusted death numbers for a couple of days ago creep over 60, it's possible that Florida will kill more people in one day than S Korea will for the entire pandemic.

Lest we forget, S Korea's first case was the same day as the US's first case, which was on the direct opposite side of the country from Florida. ALL of this could have been prevented.

Univer$al is open, too.

Comment

• Girlfriend just told me she heard of a study that said for a 600 square foot classroom the recommended number of students for proper safety is 6. (obviously less in smaller classrooms) That alone proves this whole "Go Back to School" suicide pact is stupid. Do you have any idea how many classrooms you would need to make that work? If the average class size is 30 that means you need 5 times the number of classes, teachers, paras, subs...etc. That is completely impossible.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Girlfriend just told me she heard of a study that said for a 600 square foot classroom the recommended number of students for proper safety is 6. (obviously less in smaller classrooms) That alone proves this whole "Go Back to School" suicide pact is stupid. Do you have any idea how many classrooms you would need to make that work? If the average class size is 30 that means you need 5 times the number of classes, teachers, paras, subs...etc. That is completely impossible.
                            What study?

what other countries are shutting down schools?

Comment

• I believe the seeds have been planted for what I expected all along. This fall is going to be a disaster of epic proportions and our country's covid deaths will rival those of the 1918-1919 flu pandemic.

There will not be effective plans to safely put kids back into schools (any schools, K-12 or college) and we are going to see a literal explosion of cases in September and October. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see single days in either September or October with 5000 dying.

We will be the only allegedly developed country in the world seeing this misery, unlike a hundred years ago when most of the world suffered in similar fashion.

Coincidentally, the only thing other than voter suppression that would allow a trump win in November is a crisis such as this. trump's idiot children have said that if Biden wins watch coronavirus suddenly "disappear." The more likely story is trump and the rest of the republican party trying to use three or four hundred thousand people dying in October and November as an excuse to postpone elections. Lawyers better be prepared to defend Democratic party candidates against shenanigans like this. There is no way trump wins an election that is even half honest and he is getting more deluded and more desperate.
                              Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 07-12-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• No, they wouldn't, cause there positivity numbers aren't 25%.

As for Florida, maybe those labs are where your precious 'hotspots' are located. But good point the guy made. If you eliminate the labs with all thepositive tests coming back, your positivity numbers will go down.

But you know this, you work with 'big stats' all the time.
                                Last edited by rufus; 07-12-2020, 02:17 PM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X