Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Have a friend in FL who posted something and got a person commenting back " Did you see where some nurses took 50 test kits put water on the tester and sent them in? 67% of the water tested kits came back positive! Wow! Then yesterday I saw some “official” don’t think in US said they also had defective test kits" I responded that this was highly improbable for many reasons- she responds back it is a friend who knows these nurses. And posted tweets (or maybe posts on fb) from Kevin Shamblin who was posting to the Liberty Coalition. Then a post about how they are lying to the sheep about herd immunity.

Tried to google the person posting and who he was referencing. Nada.

Good Lord- this person is in Florida. Good luck chicky.
    That BS has been circulating for a while. Lots of "nurses" who "have heard from fellow nurses" about "fake and false positives that are being used to juice up the numbers" and other BS. when asked to provide proof...well they lash out badly.

The amount of people who believe this tripe is just ridiculous to me.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      I believe if you read down into the details of those reports, that's exactly what they do.

Otherwise, how would your 'sources' even know about it?

Jesus Christ, you're incredibly ****ing stupid. Maybe even dumber than Drew.
      The sources know about it because they have charted all the data. So when there is a dump of say 1000 deaths on 7/11 they can go see where that 1000 actually goes. Statistics is hard.

And no the media or CDC does not mention that in their daily updates. Just like when the resident dolt Handyman tweets out his daily updates.

Repeatably calling someone stupid doesn’t get much mileage from someone that is on record of wanting the government to lock down everyone indefinitely and send them money. Weasel.

Comment

I believe if you read down into the details of those reports, that's exactly what they do.

Trumpies are Trumpies. Irremediable idiots, and the last bastion of 1950-era morons, who are afraid of brown people, and most especially of facts.

Luckily, they'll (mostly) be dead soon, and our grand-kids will figure out how to proceed.

(Or so I hope.)
        Last edited by Fishman'81; 07-11-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Handy has facts from reliable sources. Stupid people consistently trot out their nephew's brother's cousin's former roommate who has his own blog.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Handy has facts from reliable sources. Stupid people consistently trot out their nephew's brother's cousin's former roommate who has his own blog.
            I see statistics is difficult for another ^^

My nephew's brother's cousin's former roommate who has his own blog, compiles data provided right form the CDC.

Comment

At this point, I'm convinced Drew was just playing the long game and yanking our chain.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

At this point, I'm convinced Drew was just playing the long game and yanking our chain.
                Bet the farm that he isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Handy has facts from reliable sources. Stupid people consistently trot out their nephew's brother's cousin's former roommate who has his own blog.
                  I assume "Guy Who Talsk To Himself On Message Boards Cause He Has No Friends" took a shot at me or something? My soul weeps ;-)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wisconsin keeps setting records

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRickWi...41504904015875

Comment

• Days > 10k new cases, by state:

7 NY
                      5 FL
                      3 TX
                      0 CA
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Data suggest Florida's record-breaking coronavirus days may have been inflated by as much as 30%

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...mpression=true

Comment

• Quarantining is a proper strategy. For the elderly and vulnerable. Completely unnecessary for healthy people. Same goes for masks.

https://amp.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020...ty-coronavirus

“In the United States, our Achilles heel will be obesity,” she says. “I think we are vulnerable to having a larger population of moderate to severe courses due to obesity.”

Since this research implies obese people are two to three times more likely to become severely ill from COVID-19, they should isolate until the number of cases in their region is “extremely low,” she says.

“I think it's important to sometimes take the emotional implications out of it when you're just trying to identify risk factors of people that can have a more severe course of COVID-19,” she says. “I know it could be a sensitive topic, but it's also important just to talk frankly and plainly identify the higher risk groups.”

Comment

• https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1282016064533073920

"Internal documents from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned that fully reopening K-12 schools and universities would be the "highest risk" for the spread of coronavirus, according to a New York Times report"
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So these people who compile data, where do they get their death statistics from?

it's not like 4000 deaths appear out of thin air. And what data are they using to pinpoint back to exactly when those deaths occurred? I mean, that information has to be somewhere, they can't just extrapolate this stuff from nothing.

But I get it. The CDC and the rest of Donnie Trump's administration is actively trying to make the pandemic look worse than it actually is. Cause that's how Donnie wants it.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• He needs kids in school so mom and dad can get back to work.

we could have had short term economic pain if we dealt with this virus like adults. Instead, we’re going to continue deeper and deeper effects because people thought it’d be cool to vote for the ceo who can’t stop filing for bankruptcy

Comment

Working...
                                X