Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

As far as 40% of Americans are concerned it is over. They simply don't believe people are dying in the numbers that have been reported. Of course they also don't believe millions of Jews were murdered by the Nazis during World War 2. Which makes sense because now if you don't believe in the numbers of people dying from coronavirus or don't wear a mask, you are a Nazi. This country would be better off if somehow we could do the same thing to our current Nazis as we did to the Nazis 75-80 years ago.
    If it weren't for his buddy Netanyahu, tDumba55 would've probably already questioned the Holocaust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Today isnt looking like it will be much better...Flo(R)ida already reported over 10k cases and 95 deaths. Di$ney still opened though...
      But ol' Jeb says that like 60 of those deaths don't count because they happened like, a week ago.

I got an idea that follows that trend: Let's stop giving breathalyzer tests. That will move crashes caused by drunk drivers to zero!

How about if you're killed in a motor vehicle accident, we check each fatality's BMI. Anyone who is obese was going to die of heart disease anyway, so it wasn't the crash that killed 'em!

Right Jeb? This is how it works?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• University of Georgia is asking all faculty to declare their "academic-next-of-kin" in case a faculty member becomes sick and a replacement professor is needed to continue the class.

In the replies, USF, Auburn, USCA, and many others have done the same.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

But ol' Jeb says that like 60 of those deaths don't count because they happened like, a week ago.

I got an idea that follows that trend: Let's stop giving breathalyzer tests. That will move crashes caused by drunk drivers to zero!

How about if you're killed in a motor vehicle accident, we check each fatality's BMI. Anyone who is obese was going to die of heart disease anyway, so it wasn't the crash that killed 'em!

You are starting to sound as stupid as the Lockdown Indefinitely Tandem.

You are afraid of statistics being reported accurately as well?

What’s doing to happen when a State has zero Covid deaths on a particular day, say on 8/1. But there is 5-6 months of previous data and say 50 deaths have been “reclassified as Covid Probable.”

“We have 50 new Covid Deaths today 8/1.” Good grief.

pretty much happened in NC on 7/9

https://mobile.twitter.com/boriquaga...21820291280897
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-11-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Thousands of deaths from April being dumped into July and then presented as if they are happening now. Yeah that’s totally normal and not misleading at all.

And actually deaths are going down.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...urrent-totals/

Comment

• Am I afraid of statistics being reported accurately?

No.

What p*sses me off is when statistics get cherry picked. This isn't an a la carte buffet. If the numbers are bad now, then they were bad back in March and April. If the case numbers are because testing is increasing and "less people are getting sick" why are the test numbers surging elsewhere? If Florida is so swell, why did Miami just lock down the city for a weekend? If Texas isn't as bad "as the media says," why is the Texas High School Football Association discussing cancelling football for the fall? Why did the B1G just scuttle their non-conference games?

I don't pour over the daily numbers. But what I do is use my fu**ing brain to understand that if the numbers are getting bigger over time (pick a time frame, three days, five days, seven days, two weeks), then OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Am I afraid of statistics being reported accurately?

No.

What p*sses me off is when statistics get cherry picked. This isn't an a la carte buffet. If the numbers are bad now, then they were bad back in March and April. If the case numbers are because testing is increasing and "less people are getting sick" why are the test numbers surging elsewhere? If Florida is so swell, why did Miami just lock down the city for a weekend? If Texas isn't as bad "as the media says," why is the Texas High School Football Association discussing cancelling football for the fall? Why did the B1G just scuttle their non-conference games?

I don't pour over the daily numbers. But what I do is use my fu**ing brain to understand that if the numbers are getting bigger over time (pick a time frame, three days, five days, seven days, two weeks), then OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS WRONG.
                Even so, the data in the hot spots easily discount some of the claims you are talking about-

If the surge was just about the increased testing, the positive rate would stay constant- but it's not. For the first two weeks of June- Florida was testing about 230k per week, with a positive rate of around 4%. It varied from 3.65 to 4.69, but the actual tests were the same. For the last two weeks of June and first week of july, testing to alomst 400k per week- to be super generous, double it. So cases per week should have gone from 10k/week to 20k per week. But they went up to 40k to almost 60k per week, because the positive rate went to over 10%- well over doubling.

I can't see a normal sample of people randomly doubling the positive rate that much. That makes no sense what so ever. It could happen- but it would not be sustainable, and would fall back to be the average rate over time. So that's pretty obvious.

Florida isn't being terribly nice to take the daily noise out of the fatalities data- and I'm not bothering to put it together- but even with the daily noise, seeing the trend go up is pretty obvious. Can't really bin that anyway else.

Again the data is from Florida Dept of Health- https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...8ddedb9b25e429 not any media site.

(aparch- this isn't directed at you- it's directed at the denier who you are replying to).

Thankfully, the places that had a harsh lock down, and have mask requirements- the decline is quite clear, too. So it's kind of amusing to take the whole data that may show a decline, include data that benefited from hated policies, and deny the data where growth is obvious. Kinda like dumpy saying we should go back to school because countries that have done a great job shutting down and getting through this are going back to school. Gotta do the work JUST LIKE THEM before you can do what they are doing. Gotta be one of the dumbest policy statements that have come from that idiot- and he's lied so many times, it's hard to take out the real dumb stuff.

Comment

• Hey, the guy who totally isn't voting for Trump linked the Gateway Pundit.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Have a friend in FL who posted something and got a person commenting back " Did you see where some nurses took 50 test kits put water on the tester and sent them in? 67% of the water tested kits came back positive! Wow! Then yesterday I saw some “official” don’t think in US said they also had defective test kits" I responded that this was highly improbable for many reasons- she responds back it is a friend who knows these nurses. And posted tweets (or maybe posts on fb) from Kevin Shamblin who was posting to the Liberty Coalition. Then a post about how they are lying to the sheep about herd immunity.

Tried to google the person posting and who he was referencing. Nada.

Good Lord- this person is in Florida. Good luck chicky.
                    Last edited by leswp1; 07-11-2020, 08:28 PM.

Comment

So you mean those deaths that happened a week ago but didn't get counted mean deaths weren't really coming down then, like Jebbie claims they were?

They just weren't being counted?

So, since they weren't counted, does that mean they aren't dead?

Sorta like, you know, we wouldn't have any cases if we weren't testing for them.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Also, the fact that in the early months of this, you couldn't get tested unless you had had contact with someone infected, or were showing symptoms. A high positivity rate should be expected, if the only pool you're testing is already sick people.

But now, when regular, asymptomatic people can actually get a test if they ask for one, we should be seeing more test results coming back negative. And yet, the positivity numbers are going up. When they should be either static, or falling, if the numbers of people being tested are rising. That a higher percentage of those people are testing positive means the virus spread has increased.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

So you mean those deaths that happened a week ago but didn't get counted mean deaths weren't really coming down then, like Jebbie claims they were?

They just weren't being counted?

So, since they weren't counted, does that mean they aren't dead?

Sorta like, you know, we wouldn't have any cases if we weren't testing for them.
                          The CDC is dumping deaths from April into July numbers. And they have already been counted by the CDC but have been reclassified as “Covid probable.” Not from last week, two weeks ago but from April.

Its all right from the CDC information.

again what is the issue with saying “we had 20 Covid deaths today and reclassified 30 from, these months...”

versus

”we had 50 new covid deaths today”

Why are you so triggered by proper context? Is it your hope this goes on for as long as possible? Are you hopping for another lockdown and check?

Comment

You are doing it wrong.

but it is worth pointing out that.

Obesity Is America's 'Achilles Heel' When It Comes To COVID-19

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Hey, the guy who totally isn't voting for Trump linked the Gateway Pundit.
                              I love when people do that on Twitter. It is the easiest way to tell if someone really wants to discuss something.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I believe if you read down into the details of those reports, that's exactly what they do.

Otherwise, how would your 'sources' even know about it?

Jesus Christ, you're incredibly ****ing stupid. Maybe even dumber than Drew.

Comment

Working...
                                X