Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sir are an absolute jerk face and I would gladly dance on your grave after watching you gasp for your last Trumpvirus infected breath. Time for you to crawl back under the rock you emerged from. You serve no purpose here other then to repost tweets from the toothless crowd who spend time either posting or touching themselves while watching their El dumbo leader on fox.
    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
    Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
      You sir are an absolute jerk face and I would gladly dance on your grave after watching you gasp for your last Trumpvirus infected breath. Time for you to crawl back under the rock you emerged from. You serve no purpose here other then to repost tweets from the toothless crowd who spend time either posting or touching themselves while watching their El dumbo leader on fox.
      ooh this one is feisty. What a hateful bunch.

Another one who gets bent out of shape about statistics. And makes numbers political.
      Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-10-2020, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
        You sir are an absolute jerk face and I would gladly dance on your grave after watching you gasp for your last Trumpvirus infected breath. Time for you to crawl back under the rock you emerged from. You serve no purpose here other then to repost tweets from the toothless crowd who spend time either posting or touching themselves while watching their El dumbo leader on fox.
        This is why the ignore feature is so helpful. When you run into someone who is sucking the O2 out of the room a couple of clicks (well, probably more now they have downgraded) and poof they are no longer renting space in your head. There are people who are ignorant because they have not been exposed to the facts- they are worth engaging. People who are missing a few synapses or are addicted to denial are not. I haven't used ignore in awhile until a few weeks ago. There are the obtuse- scroll by- and the waste of O2--> ignore

Comment

• Wow!

“I'm getting ahead of this story! The CDC just dumped OVER 4,000 "newly recorded" deaths. Lucky for us
          @tlowdon

@kylamb8
          et al. have dutifully pulled down the CDC data each day so we can tell where and WHEN they put 'em. Turns out over 75% of these deaths happened BEFORE JUNE!“

https://mobile.***********/justin_ha...82833417760768

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Because you have been calling me Whalers since I started posting here?

and it was a response to my post. Lol.

Rufus you might be one of the more special ones here. Giving Handyman a run for his money.

Are you going to start wearing a mask in your home when your Keepers tell you do? That’s a serious question.
            And, I respond to a post from 'whalers' and then 'Jeb' responds back.

Totally different people.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

So along with the not at all controversial shirts and shoes required, we now have masks. Big f-ing deal.

How ANYONE can complain about the mask because of whatever is moronic when looked at the whole impact. Besides, companies are private- if they want to kick you out because you wear a red hat, they can.

It's pretty funny how childish people can be when they double down on stupid. Masks work. done.
              I'm really surprised Donnie and Jared and all their friends haven't gotten into the mask production business.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I'm really surprised Donnie and Jared and all their friends haven't gotten into the mask production business.
                Not enough profit margin for one. But, unlike hydrocloraquine (however it’s spelled), masks actually work. dumpy inc is more about just being criminal.

Comment

• 71k new cases today...

Fl: 11422
                  TX: 9638
                  CA: 8764
                  GA: 4484
                  AZ: 4221
                  LA: 2642
                  TN: 1955
                  NC: 1830
                  SC: 1728
                  OH: 1551
                  AL: 1334
                  IL: 1327
                  MS: 1031
                  NV: 1024

Also deaths above 800 again today.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• But I thought deaths were falling? The whole thing was over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      But I thought deaths were falling? The whole thing was over with.
                      https://mobile.***********/TomFitton...53485931884547

I wonder how many deaths were actually today? And how many were dumped into today?

https://mobile.***********/boriquaga...97349941620736
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-10-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Had to go and get tested today after a) experiencing some mild symptoms (some chest discomfort, body aches, occasional shortness of breath) and b) finding out there was another confirmed positive case and 5 more pending cases from my workplace.

Was pretty easy to get a test, had to register online then head to a drive up testing site. Only wrinkle was the hour plus wait at the testing site. Now to wait 3-10 days for my results...
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          71k new cases today...

I just don't know what to say. Especially to the tourist destinations in Florida. There are a lot more people than they think who are not coming due to the lack of control. I can vacation just fine here in Michigan this year, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            71k new cases today...

w00t!! my State isn't on that list today!! Our numbers are going up (my town is helping- deep red dodos!) but we are not over achieving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Had to go and get tested today after a) experiencing some mild symptoms (some chest discomfort, body aches, occasional shortness of breath) and b) finding out there was another confirmed positive case and 5 more pending cases from my workplace.

Was pretty easy to get a test, had to register online then head to a drive up testing site. Only wrinkle was the hour plus wait at the testing site. Now to wait 3-10 days for my results...
                              Good luck brother. I too am self isolating and waiting on a test result. A kid on the baseball team I coach has a positive test. One health provider was only willing to test me if I participated in the riots or was symptomatic. Another allowed me to get an appointment. 24hours to 7days for my results in MN.

Comment

• “Please explain to me why mandatory masks were not implemented around March 22nd if they were serious about stopping the spread. If they were thought to be effective, they should've been used from Day One. Implementing them at this point in time does next to nothing.”

https://mobile.***********/drdavidsa...33767739781122
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-10-2020, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X