Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1278405761077477376

"Trump ludicrously claimed to Fox Business just now that "I think we're gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear, I hope." (The virus will not disappear on its own.)"

That was...today.

Well this is the hardest I have facepalmed in a while.....
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Wearing a mask, outdoors, in 90+ degree heat. Lmao

Comment

• Whitmer Shuts down indoor bar service in Michigan. More armed protesting to come I’m sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Whitmer Shuts down indoor bar service in Michigan. More armed protesting to come I’m sure
          Northern lower MI and the UP still OK to serve indoors. That'll placate Da Yoopers at least.

Comment

"Trump ludicrously claimed to Fox Business just now that "I think we're gonna be very good with the coronavirus. I think that at some point that's going to sort of just disappear, I hope." (The virus will not disappear on its own.)"

That was...today.
            That was supposed to ****ing happen in April.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Whitmer Shuts down indoor bar service in Michigan. More armed protesting to come I’m sure
              It's nice to have at least one adult in government.
              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                Wearing a mask, outdoors, in 90+ degree heat. Lmao
                Yes. That's what it's going to take. That and people STAYING THE **** HOME.

Comment

• Man, that other board can be pretty frustrating. They are blaming the outbreaks that are going on to the protests. As if there were huge rallies and riots in Florida, Texas, and Arizona. Ignoring the tiny fact that so far, there has not been huge outbreaks were the protests did happen.

Again, I return to the point that the distancing has worked really well to end the spread w/o a vaccine. Add masks to that, and the effectiveness goes up, and the odds of this running it's course on it's own gets even better.

Instead, doing either of those is an attack on the leader. Sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Don't quote him. Sense and data are irrelevant. Money is all that is important. Like all dumpsters, there's no convincing him by using reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Man, that other board can be pretty frustrating. They are blaming the outbreaks that are going on to the protests. As if there were huge rallies and riots in Florida, Texas, and Arizona. Ignoring the tiny fact that so far, there has not been huge outbreaks were the protests did happen.

Again, I return to the point that the distancing has worked really well to end the spread w/o a vaccine. Add masks to that, and the effectiveness goes up, and the odds of this running it's course on it's own gets even better.

Instead, doing either of those is an attack on the leader. Sucks.
                      You cannot argue with those guys. Let them be or ignore them. They are the backwash of an obsolete world.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

You can stay the **** home if you would like.

Maybe it is time to double mask? Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexBeren...01193790918656

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexBeren...94752765964289

Also we should look at mandating goggles since you can be transmitted through your eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Don't quote him. Sense and data are irrelevant. Money is all that is important. Like all dumpsters, there's no convincing him by using reason.
                          Science?

Stay at home you will be good to go. Come out in a few years to be extra safe.

Comment

That was...today.
                            Six months of hearing that so far. Some day, eventually, he might actually be right.

Once Biden gets elected and we actually start doing something to combat it.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Six months of hearing that so far. Some day, eventually, he might actually be right.

Once Biden gets elected and we actually start doing something to combat it.
                              Bless your heart you think a corrupt politician who has been in politics his entire adult life is going do something to combat it.

Dear lord the complete stupidity.

If Fauci told you to hold your breath as long as you could, quick take a breath and then hold again, repeat until told differently. You would probably do it.
                              Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-01-2020, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• How many of those “Cases” rolled through today?

All this fits with the fact that the CDC and the FDA, for instance, concede in their files that the so-called “SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests” are not suitable for SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis.

In the “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel“ file from March 30, 2020, for example, it says:
                                Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms”

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/...y-meaningless/
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-01-2020, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X