Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

It wasn't that far back that the entire country had fewer cases in 1 day than FL the past 3.
    But there was nothing to worry about, because the case numbers were so small. Why are we closing down the entire country?

"It's 15, soon to be zero".
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Stupid people apparently don't understand that these rising numbers reflect the actions people were taking over the Memorial Day weekend and the weeks after.

Stupid people apparently don't seem to understand that the number of hospitalizations lag the number of new cases by 1-2 weeks.

Stupid people also apparently don't seem to understand that new deaths lag the number of new hospitalizations by another 1-2 weeks.

Stupid people also apparently don't seem to understand the concept of exponential growth.

Florida:
      6/14 2016
      6/21 3494
      6/28 8530
      7/5 ?
      Last edited by rufus; 06-29-2020, 09:38 AM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Dance break!
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "Dude... is that like a bad impression of Borat?"
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They should have immediately been suspicious of a well structured song being sung at one of these rallies.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• “I mean, they played the game,” Marshall told NPR of the group. “We talked to them about how frustrating it was to be labeled racist, and they agreed with us. Like, we really let the guard down and trusted them.”
              If the shirt fits...

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Stupid people apparently don't understand that these rising numbers reflect the actions people were taking over the Memorial Day weekend and the weeks after.

Stupid people apparently don't seem to understand that the number of hospitalizations lag the number of new cases by 1-2 weeks.

Stupid people also apparently don't seem to understand that new deaths lag the number of new hospitalizations by another 1-2 weeks.

Stupid people also apparently don't seem to understand the concept of exponential growth.

Florida:
                6/14 2016
                6/21 3494
                6/28 8530
                7/5 ?
                No. No. No!! tDump-ster FIre says the number to watch is deaths. The other numbers are not important and are a plot to get us to believe it is worse than it is. One of my friend from Nursing School's wife just corrected me on FB. She posted to inform us of the plot. I posted back facts (I really should know better!! I can't help myself) showing how percent positives was a precursor to more deaths. They live in Nevada- an up and coming hotbed. Even if she isn't educated to understand he should- he is an anesthesia person. I expect he will be plenty busy soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

If the shirt fits...
                  "Man, they somehow figured out if they answered 'yes' to all of the leading questions we asked them that we would be unable to figure out their clever ploy!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Georgia

https://mobile.twitter.com/boriquaga...32860523233280

Comment

• Texas

https://mobile.twitter.com/aginnt/st...27671216709632

Comment

• Hannity came out on his show publicly supporting masks last night. Would have been nice a few months ago but better late than never.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Hannity came out on his show publicly supporting masks last night. Would have been nice a few months ago but better late than never.
                          No. It's not ok for him to change his mind at this point. He has a huge platform and he needs to be more responsible. He should be vilified for his flip flopping like every Democrat has been on his show the entire time it has been on the air.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1278009417217323010

"Breaking News: Dr. Anthony Fauci warned the U.S. could see 100,000 new coronavirus cases a day, citing surges that put “the entire country at risk.” “It could get very bad,” he said. Watch his Senate testimony live here. https://nyti.ms/38fm42h"

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1277988007665074178

"Rand Paul criticized Dr. Fauci for not providing more "optimism" and for being "presumptuous" -- and Fauci wasn't really having it"
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              No. It's not ok for him to change his mind at this point.
                              You might re-think your attitude towards people changing their minds when confronted with contradicting evidence, assuming you don't want four more years of Dumpie. Doubling down on stupidity is not a good option for this November.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                You might re-think your attitude towards people changing their minds when confronted with contradicting evidence, assuming you don't want four more years of Dumpie. Doubling down on stupidity is not a good option for this November.
                                At least he should apologize for being wrong. Or admit that he was wrong, and things have changed. (I don't watch that moron, so I don't know if he did)

Comment

Working...
                                X