Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel zero sympathy for Flo(R)ida. Flo(R)idians mocked the Blue States when they were dealing with it, they whined about funding any recovery or unemployment and they had months to prepare based on what other countries and other states did and ignored all of it. Not just the Rednecks, not just the Trumpers, everyone. They flocked to beaches knowing it wasnt safe, they flouted experts about wearing masks, the broke social distancing guidelines at bars and restaurants...and even NOW they are still acting that way. Sorry but I am all out of phucks to give.

I mean it is the end of June...this disease has been around for how many months in the US? This isnt some new thing they just didnt care because they ignored science and listened to a bunch of Republicans who told them what they wanted to hear. (and what was best for business) Sorry but...if they want to let Jesus take the wheel that is fine by me at this point. The smart ones knew the score and played it safe.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Dan Crenshaw says "don't worry about it."

(Yeah, yeah, I know TX vs FL, but they're both in the same boat.)
      The amount of people who agree with him in the comments is staggering.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Dan Crenshaw says "don't worry about it."

(Yeah, yeah, I know TX vs FL, but they're both in the same boat.)
        Interesting he didn’t say that...

What part of what he said was inaccurate?

Is he lying about the Houston hospital situation and capacity? Is he lying about the number of Houstonians in the hospital because of Covid? Is he lying about the ICU beds? Please do inform.

and of course StayHomeStaySafe. And wear your Face Diaper incase your pet has Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The amount of people who agree with him in the comments is staggering.
          Not really. Texans love sucking veteran dick every chance they get.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I know but still. When even Dick Cheney has more sense than you perhaps it is time to reassess your life.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• New York and New Jersey are 35% of all Covid Deaths. Wow.

are hospitalizations and deaths going up or down across the country?

Comment

I know but still. When even Dick Cheney has more sense than you perhaps it is time to reassess your life.
                He shared the current state of the Houston hospital situation and available beds. Please point out what he lied about and share the correct info.

Comment

I feel zero sympathy for Flo(R)ida. Flo(R)idians mocked the Blue States when they were dealing with it, they whined about funding any recovery or unemployment and they had months to prepare based on what other countries and other states did and ignored all of it. Not just the Rednecks, not just the Trumpers, everyone. They flocked to beaches knowing it wasnt safe, they flouted experts about wearing masks, the broke social distancing guidelines at bars and restaurants...and even NOW they are still acting that way. Sorry but I am all out of phucks to give.

I mean it is the end of June...this disease has been around for how many months in the US? This isnt some new thing they just didnt care because they ignored science and listened to a bunch of Republicans who told them what they wanted to hear. (and what was best for business) Sorry but...if they want to let Jesus take the wheel that is fine by me at this point. The smart ones knew the score and played it safe.
                  For Flo(R)idians, sure. But many of the cases are Hispanic farm workers, who are treated really, really badly. I VERY much feel bad for them- according to Florida, a known 1/3 of all cases are Hispanic, and then quite a few are unknown WRT that.

If this was going after rich and stupid R's, that would be one thing- but its going more for minorities and the poor. Sure, some of which thinks this is a hoax. But I don't think most of them are.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

For Flo(R)idians, sure. But many of the cases are Hispanic farm workers, who are treated really, really badly. I VERY much feel bad for them- according to Florida, a known 1/3 of all cases are Hispanic, and then quite a few are unknown WRT that.

If this was going after rich and stupid R's, that would be one thing- but its going more for minorities and the poor. Sure, some of which thinks this is a hoax. But I don't think most of them are.
                    Florida has one of the lower death rates in the country since this started. And they have the 2nd oldest population in the Country.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Veteran dick's not looking great these days.

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• More of the same:

Code:
                        FL 8,530
                        CA 5,240
                        TX 4,330
                        AZ 3,857
                        GA 2,225
                        NC 1,576
                        LA 1,454
                        SC 1,381

Florida's weekend:

Code:
                        Fri 8,942
                        Sat 9,585
                        Sun 8,530
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          More of the same:

Code:
                          FL 8,530
                          CA 5,240
                          TX 4,330
                          AZ 3,857
                          GA 2,225
                          NC 1,576
                          LA 1,454
                          SC 1,381

Florida's weekend:

Code:
                          Fri 8,942
                          Sat 9,585
                          Sun 8,530
                          It wasn't that far back that the entire country had fewer cases in 1 day than FL the past 3.

Comment

• What is the hospitalization situation across the country. What about deaths, which way are they trending?

Comment

• Houston hospital system stops reporting a day after reaching ICU capacity.

it’s just the flu though! Hospitalizations are down!

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...-reaching-base

Comment

• Jeb2020, is there something you'd like to share with the class? Or are you just filling the void we've had in the "just asking questions" department ever since joecct decided he couldn't converse with the adults?
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X