Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And I dont know many conservatives who shop at Trader Joes...I doubt many do even in Hollywood.
    not sure if this counts, but I saw a dude with a giant swastika tattoo on his chest at the Portland Maine TJ’s. Looked like Ed Norton in American History X. He put on a button up shirt to go in and then took it off as soon as he left. Even though he was in a town that almost 80% of the people voted for Hillary, I don’t think he was a fellow *******.

Comment

• “BREAKING: For the third time in the four days, Florida broke its record for number of new cases of COVID-19 in a day, with the Florida Department of Health reporting nearly 10,000 new cases on Saturday.“

Comment

• Did DeMoron give another of his rivetingly awful press conferences to talk about it?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Did DeMoron give another of his rivetingly awful press conferences to talk about it?
          he's still waiting for that apology everyone owes him.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Remember way back in March, when the certain someones( you know who you are) were downplaying the virus, calling it just the flu, a hoax, you're making a big deal out of nothing, just cause NYC, the hub of international travel, and a couple other places have big numbers. You don't see large waves of it in Alabama, and Indiana, and the rural places in America? What's the big deal? You're over-reacting.

I believe there were many of us then saying to the effect, " just wait". And, here we are.
            Lol The experts.

New York
            City Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot on February 6 acknowledged that the virus could spread from person to person, but attempted to reassure residents that that type of transmission would be rare outside of households.

Earlier in the month, Barbot encouraged residents to attend the Lunar New Year parade in Chinatown.

“We know that there’s currently no indication that it’s easy to transmit by casual contact,” Barbot said on March 2. “We want New Yorkers to go about their daily lives, ride the subway, take the bus, go see your neighbors.” On the same day, Cuomo touted the city’s outlook toward the crisis.

De Blasio appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe on March 10 and joined President Trump in casting the coronavirus as similar to the flu.

“If you’re under 50 and you’re healthy, which is most New Yorkers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu,” de Blasio said.

Fauci in March.
            Fauci then said, “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.“

Lord Fauci end of January
            “It’s not something the citizens should be worried about. It’s not something citizens should be frightened by. It’s very, very low risk.”

Lord Fauci last day in February
            FAUCI: No, right now at this moment there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis. Right now, the risk is still low.

Comment

• Stupid people apparently do not understand that opinions and advice can change as more is learned about a certain subject.

Stupid people apparently believe that posting quotes from January and February negate things that people on this board were saying in mid-March and later.
              Last edited by rufus; 06-27-2020, 02:27 PM.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Maine had 52 new cases today. Most days in the past month have been between 20 and 35 so 52 is a little concerning. Hopefully it’s just a one off, but I’m pretty surprised. Doesn’t seem to be tied with any one thing either.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Which is why I plan on working from home as long as I possibly can. Even though I can now go to work if I really need to- I will only do that for an "emergency". There are already people at work, keeping as isolated as possible- but keeping all of us productive. No reason to risk them, and their situation.
                  Can’t move boxes from home.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davidwineberg/st...15008609857536

Its an old Karen Video but I think it encapsulates why Flo(R)ida is overrun with the disease now.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Stupid people apparently do not understand that opinions and advice can change as more is learned about a certain subject.

Stupid people apparently believe that posting quotes from January and February negate things that people on this board were saying in mid-March and later.
                      Half the quotes were from March, wasn’t that the month in question? I see that you updated it to Mid March. Do I need to go get the experts opinions on Masks from Mid March as well as other items?

Then will you update to, Late March? Just checking...

Stay in your house as much as possible if not permanently and you have nothing to worry about. And in the event that you absolutely have to leave your house, which you should not unless it is absolutely necessary wear a mask.

you are doing that correct? If so why all the fuss Rufus?

Comment

• Amazaingly for all the hysteria about new “positive test cases” hospitalizations across the Country are plummeting.

Right from the CDC website

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FE3NakWd4...covid-hosp.jpg

Hospitalizations are about 2-3 per 100,000.
                        Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-27-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Disney has already pulled back on their initial reopening plans. The Mouse is very protective of their image. They know they have a captive audience of zombies that will throw them piles of cash and they are still holding back. That's pretty telling right there.
                          Telling, yes. But they should be using their lobbying power to turn off the state. Until Florida does that, it sure looks to be a disaster. Could be wrong, but I don't see any evidence that things are that different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            Can’t move boxes from home.
                            That's quite true. How receptive is your employer WRT adding safety measures? Not that I have any ideas for your, but I'm sure you are seeing some good and bad applications as you work.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Telling, yes. But they should be using their lobbying power to turn off the state. Until Florida does that, it sure looks to be a disaster. Could be wrong, but I don't see any evidence that things are that different.
                              I know some love to throw the term “Facism” around here.

If this doesn’t nail the definition I don’t know what does?

“But they should be using their lobbying power to turn off the state.“

Good work buddy.
                              Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-27-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Texas cases going up, deaths going down.

https://www.texmed.org/Template.aspx?id=53858

Comment

Working...
                                X