Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://worldofoutlaws.com/news/worl...-19-screening/

Well, since we're gonna give sports a go come Hell or high water, here's a preview of what can be expected. I'm skeptical of this even being remotely capable of weeding out contagious people. Hope all you Minneapolis people are ready to figure out who's a friend of a friend that attended this event...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      https://worldofoutlaws.com/news/worl...-19-screening/

Well, since we're gonna give sports a go come Hell or high water, here's a preview of what can be expected. I'm skeptical of this even being remotely capable of weeding out contagious people. Hope all you Minneapolis people are ready to figure out who's a friend of a friend that attended this event...
      Honestly, I think making masks mandatory would be a lot better all round. It’s interesting that very few protestors tested positive.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• There is no way Biometric Screeners are going to be able to detect COVID like they believe. If that was possible everyone would be pushing for those not just some Poduck Raceway in Wisconsin. And even if it does and someone gets the dreaded red light they have already been in close contact to enough people to put everyone at the raceway at risk so the whole thing is moot. What an absolutely Wisconsin idea.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• BREAKING: Florida bans alcohol consumption at its bars as confirmed daily coronavirus cases approach 9,000.

Florida Man is gonna be ****ed
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I know drive-through testing is not enough to reach a significant part of the population, but man it is slick. 5 or 6 seconds of minor discomfort and you don't get out of your car. In my case, venue was a university hospital site in a metro area of about 500k. The whole thing took less than 10 minutes once I was at the address.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

What a disgrace this is...going to ruin the economy.
              Heard a report yesterday comparing EU and US projected economic growth over the coming year, and , and dont recall the exact numbers, and economic harm to the US was about double that of the EU, while projected growth was about half. Worse, if these spikes continue.

They took the bitter pill and are positioned to recover. We half-azzeded it the American way, and so will continue to suffer.
              Last edited by rufus; 06-26-2020, 02:28 PM.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Honestly, I think making masks mandatory would be a lot better all round. It’s interesting that very few protestors tested positive.
                Yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  BREAKING: Florida bans alcohol consumption at its bars as confirmed daily coronavirus cases approach 9,000.

Florida Man is gonna be ****ed
                  But the bars are still open?

That's Florida for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Heard a report yesterday comparing EU and US projected economic growth over the coming year, and , and dont recall the exact numbers, and economic harm to the US was about double that of the EU, while projected growth was about half. Worse, if these spikes continue.

They took the bitter pill and are positioned to recover. We half-*****ed it the American way, and so will to suffer.
                    This news conference performance by Pence is as poor as I’ve ever seen. Easy to see why Trump didn’t show up.

Edit: we’re doing okay in half the states, what’s not to like?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Illinois bars opened today (at 25% capacity I believe)... I'm sure we'll off this up...

Going to an indoor, sit-down restaurant has been the biggest temptation yet for me out of this deal. Probably the only temptation that will be greater is if we start to get new, in-theatre movie releases in August.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Florida bans alcohol consumption at its bars
                        So bars are now officially meat markets. Good. The alcohol was always overhead.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I won't post until 9 ET but HOLY F-CK FLORIDA.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The NBA announced 16 players tested positive out of 302 checked. They could be in for a **** show when all is said and done. Even if they are able to keep it under control more players are going to choose to not play and put people at risk.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Flo(R)ida has 9k cases today...oh boy!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It's going to be very interesting to see how the R's tiptoe around the fact that their base is going to become severely sick/dead as a result of this. How close are they willing to get to another "lock down" without actually closing everything?

It's becoming a morbid fascination of mine observing how these guys play to the base.

Comment

Working...
                                X