Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...40523082047489

"Breaking via WaPo: Dozens of Secret Service officers and agents on site for Trump's Tulsa rally have been ordered to self-quarantine after two of their colleagues tested positive for coronavirus⁠—part of the fallout from Trump's insistence on the event."
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...40523082047489

"Breaking via WaPo: Dozens of Secret Service officers and agents on site for Trump's Tulsa rally have been ordered to self-quarantine after two of their colleagues tested positive for coronavirus⁠—part of the fallout from Trump's insistence on the event."
      Here's something to consider- if dozens of them tested positive, then how many in the crowd got it? Supposedly the WH is constantly testing, so they didn't go in with it. But that many came out. Which means the odds of many, many people in the crowd coming out with it is very, very high.

Sobering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        What a POS. Take the last words of multiple people who were killed by a cop or security person and pretend that it applies to wearing a mask.

How in the world do these kind of people get in charge?

For once, I do actually hope he gets it, and then he ends up crying for real that he can't breathe. That just boils my blood that anyone could possibly equate the two situations. Looks like the state of AZ still does not recognize anyone that has a skin tone as a real person.

Comment

• Forgive me if I posted this already, but here is a pretty good study on the benefits of masks to share with anyone doubting their usefulness.

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2...E7ta7uSQSOygrs

Comment

• Hey, Mike Pence. DIAFF.

Vice President Mike Pence, ostensibly the head of the White House Coronavirus Taskforce, has repeatedly struggled when it comes to describing the seriousness of the threat. It was in late April, for example, that the Indiana Republican made a bold forecast, arguing that by early June the United States would be "largely past this epidemic."
            https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...hdKZM_VooFNlNI
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Forgive me if I posted this already, but here is a pretty good study on the benefits of masks to share with anyone doubting their usefulness.

Too bad facts don't matter anymore. It's a threat to personal freedumb- their new chant is "I can't breathe" - Masks are the same to them as being killed by people in uniform when under custody. The fact that they keep you safe is not important.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Forgive me if I posted this already, but here is a pretty good study on the benefits of masks to share with anyone doubting their usefulness.

Going back and not being snarky- their conclusions are interesting. The key one is that masks are more effective than social distancing. Pointing out the decline in NYC when distancing was not possible in many instances, but the curve went down after the mask requirement. Then had some physical explanation of why the masks were effective.

Quite fascinating, actually. I may try to make a few more on my own, but using better tools.

It's really a major shame that such an important tool to prevent spreading of this virus was turned into a political statement- as it very much cornered people who can think but are also r's into a spot that really is bad. And it kind of points out that this is not going away from deep red areas of the country any time soon. Which has some major ripple effects on the economy and freedom of movement around the world.

Ironically, just like how the plague played out 700 years ago.

Comment

• It didn’t have to be like this. Testing testing testing

https://mobile.***********/KevinMKru...19227183792129

Comment

• Trump—After ‘Slow The Testing Down’ Remark—Will End Federal Funding For Testing Sites

Just days after walking back President Trump’s comments about “slowing down” coronavirus testing at a rally in Tulsa, the White House now plans to end funding for coronavirus testing sites in several states as the virus continues to ravage parts of the country, according to reports from CNN and Talking Points Memo.

Despite White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany claiming Trump was being sarcastic in saying “I don’t kid,” it seems his Tulsa remark has become manifest, as the White House is planning to end federal funding for 13 coronavirus testing sites across five states on June 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Didn't that WH economic advisor, Kevin-something, who's stepping down later this month, model of the virus have deaths peaking on May 15, and down to zero by the end of May?

How's that working out?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• AZ with testing capacity issues...
                        https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/25/u...l-arizona.html

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

What a POS. Take the last words of multiple people who were killed by a cop or security person and pretend that it applies to wearing a mask.

How in the world do these kind of people get in charge?
                          The cruelty is the point. It's just a camouflaged way of being racist, like "all lives matter." It says, "I don't really care about your pain." That is all conservatives have in lieu of morality. Or a personality.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The cruelty is the point. It's just a camouflaged way of being racist, like "all lives matter." It says, "I don't really care about your pain." That is all conservatives have in lieu of morality. Or a personality.
                            Sorry, but I don't see that at all as camouflage. That was outright denial that being killed by a person in a uniform is not a big deal- it's the same as wearing a mask. That was blatant racism. Again, if he got sick because stupidity around the mask, the world would be a better place.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                              Works hand in hand with the idea of slowing testing. AZ just worships hair fuhrer.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Sorry, but I don't see that at all as camouflage. That was outright denial that being killed by a person in a uniform is not a big deal- it's the same as wearing a mask. That was blatant racism. Again, if he got sick because stupidity around the mask, the world would be a better place.
                                I agree it's straightforward racism. The American right is now a full scale white power movement.

It is "camouflaged" in the way they do for their messaging. They don't drop the N word into their platform, they talk about "welfare disincentives" and "makers and takers" and "a culture of dependency," and have a war on drugs. It's the way they can peddle their Klan sh-t in the public square. This is just a way of saying let's lynch the n-ggers on Fox in prime time.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X