Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

You may proceed
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    You may proceed
    The Mayor of Chicago agrees. She had to keep that little hair cut nice and tight.

Neil also. He didn’t even think his own recommendations were worth following.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-52553229
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-05-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Re: Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

I see Spamboy is back...thankfully whatever they are saying I cant see. I am sure it is quite ignorant though so I dont feel I am missing much
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I see Spamboy is back...thankfully whatever they are saying I cant see. I am sure it is quite ignorant though so I dont feel I am missing much
        No tweet? How long are you staying hunkered down?

https://i.imgflip.com/42on8t.jpg
        Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-05-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Exactly how hard is it to post links correctly?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

25 posts is the quickest I've ever Ignored somebody. New league record.

From cadence, word choice, everything, I assume I know know who it is. One of our favorite repeat offenders. I expect this spurt will last a few months and then he'll give up when people don't feed him (HINT!) or he violates his probation in meat world.
            Last edited by Kepler; 06-05-2020, 04:08 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Did Michigan play catch up today? They added 5000 cases and 242 deaths according to worldometers
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                25 posts is the quickest I've ever Ignored somebody. New league record.

From cadence, word choice, everything, I assume I know know who it is. One of our favorite repeat offenders. I expect this spurt will last a few months and then he'll give up when people don't feed him (HINT!) or he violates his probation in meat world.
                I’m getting a FreshFish vibe. Not nuts enough to be Flaggy, whom I assume is in his bunker in his moms basement hiding from Antifa

Comment

Did Michigan play catch up today? They added 5000 cases and 242 deaths according to worldometers
                  It's almost like they should explain those types of things at the bottom

NOTE: Michigan is now reporting probable COVID-19 cases and deaths. These are added to the confirmed ones in order to form the total, as per CDC guidelines. 4,928 probable cases and 240 probable deaths are being added to the Michigan total today. These will be then redistributed historically based on Michigan's confirmed trends. "Probable cases include individuals with COVID-19 symptoms and an epidemiologic link to confirmed COVID-19, but no diagnostic test"

Comment

I only looked at the numbers...I am doing enough reading for my classes right now

(thanks for the info)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...od-news-271988

Comment

When did we hit 100,000, May 31?

Over 111,000 today.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          When did we hit 100,000, May 31?

Over 111,000 today.
                          Sounds about right.

Will be double the "Trump Miracle 60k Number" by the end of the month.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sounds about right.

Will be double the "Trump Miracle 60k Number" by the end of the month.
                            End of the month? End of next week.

"If we keep it at 60,000, we'll have done an excellent job"

OK, so what kind of job have you done now? Remember when Obama did a ****ty job with swine flu because 12,000 died in a year?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              End of the month? End of next week.
                              Better stay inside and wear two masks.

Comment

Working...
                              X