Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Rufus, I haven't been following this basement based petri dish of fear for many, many weeks but see that you believe I haunt this thread and lurk using multiple aliases. Sorry to disappoint you, but I have actually been out in the world living my life vs being curled up in the corner.

Over the 4th, I had the opportunity to get together with some friends and family. Don’t tell anyone, but there were 15 people in the group, including 3 who had recently escaped NYC. The only problem was that while we were interacting with other REASONALBE adults, we discovered 11 of the group already tested positive for the Wuhan. The age range was 22-64 and only 1 of the 11 even knew they were sick, with only mild symptoms.

Sorry to disappoint you Rufus, but I was in the group of 11. If by any small chance you catch the corona, all you have to do is take a knee and ask. I will be happy to give you some of my corona fighting plasma. How is that for an olive branch? College Hockey needs all the fans it can muster so I will do my part to keep you in the stands. :-) :-)

Going outside to brave the world and enjoy the sunshine.

Comment

• Could not get around a slow-motion moron pinheaded jackwagon tourist this morning who was using both lanes to creep over the bridge while trying to navigate on an iphone while taking pictures and drinking coffee and driving a gigantic RV pulling an enormous black Expedition behind it. I used to be the guy who would stop to help confused tourists, would take their pictures, would suggest places they could tour, swim, or eat. This summer they are just making me angry. They're thicker than ever, too. It's time for us to secede. Blow the Mackinac Bridge. Build a wall and make Wisconsin pay for it.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Do you need the wall? If you blow the bridge the downstate Michiganers are history. That leaves you the cheeseheads who, from here anyway, seem like nice folks.

I guess you might get an Illinois problem.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

He's the guy that you cringe over when checking into a hotel in Paris- as he fits the stereotype of why most in other countries hate Americans. They will never see that they are wrong, and even with slight chance that they do- they will not only never admit it, they will double down on their beliefs. Like right now, when the numbers of open states have just skyrocketed, they blame the wrong reasons to fit their narrative.

And just as bad, they can't accept answers and data from anyone but them- so EVERY SINGLE OTHER COUNTY that has successfully dealt with this, and is now safely turning back on does not count. Or that it somehow counts as negative data- which I don't get. How is it that other countries that have dealt with this don't count? S Korea has closer relations to China than we do- since they are very local trading partners, and they have less cases than small states in the US. The EU has leveled cases, and is now opening back up- and they are just as land locked, have more people, and have a TON of their population living very close to each other- including in the ancient tiny towns. That example of dealing with it does not count.

That's even separate from their fear of science and data.

people like jeb are just greedy nationalists who are happy to sacrifice others so that they can make money.
          How have other countries dealt with this? They are much healthier?

Lets take South Korea as you mention them. 4% obesity rate, US coming in just a shade under 40%!

Do you know what the US extremely obese rate is? 10%! We have South Korea more than doubled up with our EXTREME obese rate over their obesity rate.

we are so unhealthy as a nation it isn’t even funny.

you are telling me if our overall rate wasn’t somewhere around 10% we wouldn’t be doing much, much better?

Couple that with what has gone on in the LTCF where around half the deaths have occurred.

but please let’s keep focusing on broad, blanket, arbitrary type of solutions for 330 million people.

I’ve already shared how they healthiest countries in the world have had almost no problem with this Virus.

I agree with you on one thing $, although maybe not directed at the same folks.
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-10-2020, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Good news for conservatives: we finally found an evil gay person.

Bad news.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
              Wow Rufus, I haven't been following this basement based petri dish of fear for many, many weeks but see that you believe I haunt this thread and lurk using multiple aliases. Sorry to disappoint you, but I have actually been out in the world living my life vs being curled up in the corner.

Over the 4th, I had the opportunity to get together with some friends and family. Don’t tell anyone, but there were 15 people in the group, including 3 who had recently escaped NYC. The only problem was that while we were interacting with other REASONALBE adults, we discovered 11 of the group already tested positive for the Wuhan. The age range was 22-64 and only 1 of the 11 even knew they were sick, with only mild symptoms.

Sorry to disappoint you Rufus, but I was in the group of 11. If by any small chance you catch the corona, all you have to do is take a knee and ask. I will be happy to give you some of my corona fighting plasma. How is that for an olive branch? College Hockey needs all the fans it can muster so I will do my part to keep you in the stands. :-) :-)

Hi Whalers, nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.

I hope you are well and enjoying your time with family and friends. Sounds like you are.

Comment

• Wait, your (Jeb) new defense of why it's okay that 130,000 Americans have died with no intention by our Federal leadership to stop this, is "it's okay, they were fat and going to die of heart disease anyway?!?"

Jesus Fu**ing Christ.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• C'mon guys it's clearly separate people.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    C'mon guys it's clearly separate people.
                    I agree with you, good sir. And you can tell we're really different from each other by our different font!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      Wait, your (Jeb) new defense of why it's okay that 130,000 Americans have died with no intention by our Federal leadership to stop this, is "it's okay, they were fat and going to die of heart disease anyway?!?"

Jesus Fu**ing Christ.
                      Where in my post did I say that it is ok?

I did say that our health situation, isn’t even funny, though.

I also hinted that strategy should actually focus around those groups that are of biggest concern. But we aren’t getting that at any level of government.

Interesting how you interpreted my post but not surprising. Being emotional isn’t a form of debate.

Comment

• Whitmer imposes $500 fine for "willful violation" of indoor and "crowded outdoor" mask wearing order. Religious services remain exempt (which is ridiculous, but muh religious FREEDUMB and all).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Whitmer imposes $500 fine for "willful violation" of indoor and "crowded outdoor" mask wearing order. Religious services remain exempt (which is ridiculous, but muh religious FREEDUMB and all).
                          Stupid, yes. But one should at least recognize that the church break outs that have happened in other states are not terribly common here. Hasn't the churches remained open the whole time, legally? They closed on their own, I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Whitmer imposes $500 fine for "willful violation" of indoor and "crowded outdoor" mask wearing order. Religious services remain exempt (which is ridiculous, but muh religious FREEDUMB and all).
                            We make an exception for religion because we know those people have already self-selected as irrational.

Last edited by Kepler; 07-10-2020, 10:52 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                              Wow Rufus, I haven't been following this basement based petri dish of fear for many, many weeks but see that you believe I haunt this thread and lurk using multiple aliases. Sorry to disappoint you, but I have actually been out in the world living my life vs being curled up in the corner.

My god you are pathetic. Most of the board ignored your "new" name so you post under another one? Look, we get it...you are such a stupid, ignorant and vile person no one with an IQ of over 12 would dare spend any time with you. That sucks man and my heart bleeds for you. I wouldn't get too excited though...we are blocking you again.

Now I am going to go outside, away from dumb****s like you. Thank god the morons who think like you have self selected themselves out of my suburb.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I agree with you, good sir. And you can tell we're really different from each other by our different font!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X