Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://mobile.twitter.com/kylamb8/s...88367548239872

Comment

• Current word from the Trump Administration re: Covid.

Just deal with it.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• C-c-c-c-combo breaker.

Comment

• Deja Vu in San Antonio. Interestingly, they are starting a different treatment there where they recirculate oxygenated blood instead of relying on respirators which they say causes more damage to already damaged lungs. Many more younger patients there as well. Staggering report from CNN. https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/20...newday-vpx.cnn
          Last edited by LTsatch; 07-03-2020, 08:40 PM.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Current word from the Trump Administration re: Covid.

Just deal with it.
            So it's not going to miraculously disappear? I feel cheated.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Someone is really struggling with the fact that cases in June=deaths in July...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Someone is really struggling with the fact that cases in June=deaths in July...
                https://mobile.twitter.com/justin_ha...997377/photo/1

Were the Cases in April and May almost identical? What about the deaths in May and June?

Are you struggling with that?

Go take a peak at cases in March and look at Deaths in April and also compare that to the following months.

Most people would say that is a good sign. But not here.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

So it's not going to miraculously disappear? I feel cheated.
                  No a virus doesn’t disappear when you hide under the covers with a face diaper on.

Comment

• NASCAR Driver Jimmie Johnson has tested positive for COVID.

I thought all these sports people were in their protective bubbles **shrug**
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Lolz

BREAKING: Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top fundraising official for the Trump campaign and the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., tested positive for coronavirus, a person familiar with the matter confirmed to The Hill on Friday.

Comment

• FL is still lying, no valid points can be made using their "data".

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          NASCAR Driver Jimmie Johnson has tested positive for COVID.

I thought all these sports people were in their protective bubbles **shrug**
                          No symptoms. You think they could at least make it look good, say he had half of a symptom or something. Like he went to sneeze but it just wasn’t meant to be, that’s for sure Covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Current word from the Trump Administration re: Covid.

Just deal with it.
                            So, the "War Time President" surrendered around the 4th of July. Not quite Whitmore before attacking the aliens
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Lolz

BREAKING: Kimberly Guilfoyle, a top fundraising official for the Trump campaign and the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., tested positive for coronavirus, a person familiar with the matter confirmed to The Hill on Friday.
                              Oh would you look at that no symptoms, go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Lolz

Well the Hill would know...they are bootlicking the Trumps to no end these days.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X