Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47k new cases...yeah you read that right.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      It's going to be very interesting to see how the R's tiptoe around the fact that their base is going to become severely sick/dead as a result of this. How close are they willing to get to another "lock down" without actually closing everything?

It's becoming a morbid fascination of mine observing how these guys play to the base.
      Until a couple days ago I would have said they would not do it by trying take away people's health care. Would have lost that bet HARD!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Face it, America has dealt with COVID the way I deal with my abs.

How do I deal with my abs? I try really hard for a couple months and then decide abs aren't real.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Drum roll, please.

Code:
          FL 8942
          CA 5619
          TX 5614
          AZ 3428
          GA 1900
          NC 1695
          TN 1410
          SC 1313
          LA 1310
          OH 1002
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• 3 days ago the only date with more than 38k new US cases was 39,116 set on 3/24.

Code:
            6/24 38,418
            6/25 40,212
            6/26 47,341
            We're not alone. The world set a new high today: 193,974 new cases.
            Last edited by Kepler; 06-26-2020, 10:05 PM.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• But freedumb!

BREAKING: Miami-Dade, Fla. officials announced on Friday that the county would close beaches for July Fourth weekend amid fears that gatherings will spark further coronavirus outbreaks.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...82898730323968

Well at least the Karens are entertaining during the Pandemic...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...82898730323968

Well at least the Karens are entertaining during the Pandemic...
                  My understanding is a Karen calls the cops on black people for no reason.

This is just an everyday conservative imbecile.
                  Cornell University

Comment

• Oh you poor naive fool. Karens may have started that way but it has evolved into any and all White Privileged Women who throw a fit over any minor inconvenience. The catchphrase is "I want to speak to your manager". Of late Karens appear to be throwing lots of fits over masks in stores getting in the way of their being able to shop.

And I dont know many conservatives who shop at Trader Joes...I doubt many do even in Hollywood.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Got informed today that someone at my work tested positive.

Hooray.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        The NBA announced 16 players tested positive out of 302 checked. They could be in for a **** show when all is said and done. Even if they are able to keep it under control more players are going to choose to not play and put people at risk.
                        One player tested positive and they shut down the entire league. Now, at least 16 (because you know it is probably more, or will be) and they’re opening back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Got informed today that someone at my work tested positive.

Hooray.
                          Which is why I plan on working from home as long as I possibly can. Even though I can now go to work if I really need to- I will only do that for an "emergency". There are already people at work, keeping as isolated as possible- but keeping all of us productive. No reason to risk them, and their situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Drum roll, please.

Code:
                            FL 8942
                            CA 5619
                            TX 5614
                            AZ 3428
                            GA 1900
                            NC 1695
                            TN 1410
                            SC 1313
                            LA 1310
                            OH 1002
                            And a related note of Florida- the decline in deaths that they were charting was not real- with all of the corrected data- the death rate has been pretty steady in the mid 30's per day. With the 2-4 week delay in detection to fatality, I fear what the future brings in deaths. They have been hovering (with the time lag) in the 4% range- and if that holds, well, you can do the math with 10k cases.

Again, I very much wonder about the tourist industry in Florida. Even with alleged suppression of data, tourist very much see what is going on, and those with a reasonable amount of concern just see the situation that there's no way we will be heading down in the near future for leisure travel. And while there are the doubters on the cruise forum, there are also a large amount who think like that.

The long term economic impact....

edit- BTW, Florida's corrected numbers ended up at 9636 yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

And a related note of Florida- the decline in deaths that they were charting was not real- with all of the corrected data- the death rate has been pretty steady in the mid 30's per day. With the 2-4 week delay in detection to fatality, I fear what the future brings in deaths. They have been hovering (with the time lag) in the 4% range- and if that holds, well, you can do the math with 10k cases.

Again, I very much wonder about the tourist industry in Florida. Even with alleged suppression of data, tourist very much see what is going on, and those with a reasonable amount of concern just see the situation that there's no way we will be heading down in the near future for leisure travel. And while there are the doubters on the cruise forum, there are also a large amount who think like that.

The long term economic impact....

edit- BTW, Florida's corrected numbers ended up at 9636 yesterday.
                              Disney has already pulled back on their initial reopening plans. The Mouse is very protective of their image. They know they have a captive audience of zombies that will throw them piles of cash and they are still holding back. That's pretty telling right there.
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Remember way back in March, when the certain someones( you know who you are) were downplaying the virus, calling it just the flu, a hoax, you're making a big deal out of nothing, just cause NYC, the hub of international travel, and a couple other places have big numbers. You don't see large waves of it in Alabama, and Indiana, and the rural places in America. What's the big deal? You're over-reacting.

I believe there were many of us then saying to the effect, " just wait". And, here we are.
                                Last edited by rufus; 06-27-2020, 01:56 PM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X