Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

You are embarrassing crying like that, buck up.

Who voted for Trump? How embarrassing is it that you have to vote for Biden and you think that is doing something? Outsourcing your virtue to some creep career politician, lol.

Keep up the good work Dufus.

On a side note went out to eat Twice yesterday. It was great and I didn’t have a panic attack like Handjob. Have been back at work for a few weeks now as well.
    Awesome. When you get sick, I don't want to hear you crying about it on here.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You seem to be confused.

Comment

• Not really. Manly men such as yourself don't whine about getting the flu.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Not really. Manly men such as yourself don't whine about getting the flu.
          Stay inside for as long as you want. Enjoy!

You better hope that vaccine that they are rushing through knocks it out of the park. Otherwise then what are you going to do? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Stay inside for as long as you want. Enjoy!

You better hope that vaccine that they are rushing through knocks it out of the park. Otherwise then what are you going to do? Lol
            Um.....wash my hands, wear a mask, and social distance. What do I win?
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              DL Hughly passed out on stage the other day. He has COVID and had no idea. No fever. The stupid temperature checks are worthless.
              FTFY. It's only one word but it's important.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                I’d dance on the grave of anyone who was in attendance at the adoration orgy in Tulsa last night and who subsequently gets sick and dies from the Trump virus. Mean, yes, but they earned it if they went home and infected innocents.
                Speaking of orgy, anyone else see that locker room molester Ohio Rep Jim Jordan drooling and probably touching himself while listening to his dear leader. Sick love eyes, but definitely masturbatory glazed eyes.
                The man child seemed very obsessed with his syphilitic shuffle down the ramp last week. He brings it up more then his evil MSM. Hmmmm....
                I heard the whole thing about the kids trolling and fooling them into a false prediction of many, many people attending. Going beyond the politics I was very glad to see the cancellation of the overflow area and sparse crowd inside. First because it is reassuring to know there are way less stupid people then they been telling us there were. Emotionally this made me glad to know too. Second- Exposure can be assumed with this population. There are some that don't believe in any of the things that would keep others safe and will be nightmare vectors traveling back to their communities. The mess of trying to contact trace people who live on conspiracy theories is daunting.

I watched a very little bit of it last night on mute- Good to see some masks outside. The martyrs inside with no masks- The indoor rally had a lot of empty space except for right behind the podium where they have all the most intelligent screaming (think aerosolized virus being fanned in every direction by signs).I winced as they showed the token African Americans (higher risk factors) crammed together so they would be visible. They must cue them because there was a brainless blonde that was watching something past the Orange Menace and every few minutes she gave a little jump and then screamed and waved her sign like a maniac. Reminded me of an eager puppy waiting to do the one trick it knows so it gets a treat. The African American guy in front of her was wearing a mask like the underwear meme. God help him if she has the virus. His dose of aerosolized virus would have been overwhelming. I couldn't keep watching for many reasons.
                Last edited by leswp1; 06-21-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

His big show of intelligence was calling me Handjob? Jesus I havent heard that one since I was a NEWBIE here. That is kind of sad.

Then again the clown is calling himself the Fourth Best Bush so I guess I cant expect too much. :-)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

FTFY. It's only one word but it's important.
                    Oh man...I type too fast sometimes. Yeah he isnt dead he only looked like death.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Um.....wash my hands, wear a mask, and social distance. What do I win?
                      A much longer life. ;-)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

His big show of intelligence was calling me Handjob? Jesus I havent heard that one since I was a NEWBIE here. That is kind of sad.
                        If you ever trawl on righty sites like Freep something that jumps out is how childish the rhetoric is. The arguments are facile, the logical fallacies abound, the general tone of the conversation is unpopular junior high male.

Conservatives appear to be backwards, not in the pejorative sense, but in starkly literal terms of human development. They grow more slowly mentally and emotionally and they top out lower. It's as if all the energy they expend on fear and aggression is energy forgone in developing higher functions. They are stuck on the bottom of the Maslow hierarchy.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If you ever trawl on righty sites like Freep something that jumps out is how childish the rhetoric is. The arguments are facile, the logical fallacies abound, the general tone of the conversation is unpopular junior high male.

Conservatives appear to be backwards, not in the pejorative sense, but in starkly literal terms of human development. They grow more slowly mentally and emotionally and they top out lower. It's as if all the energy they expend on fear and aggression is energy forgone in developing higher functions. They are stuck on the bottom of the Maslow hierarchy.
                          Ironically, they are also the ones most hurt by words. Even though they claim to be immune from words, they get the most offended when they are called something. The ultimate snowflakes.

Add to that, the ones who have been fanning the hysteria flames the most of the most, too. Every time information that can be taken badly is posted, they are doing the whole mocking of "the sky is falling" and "blind hysteria". Then they complain about the media reporting bad news, as if that's so negative. Even when the bad news is a direct quote from very conservative state health departments- which means it's far from made up information.

When you consider your point of lack of development, it's hardly a surprise that they don't believe in science. They are just too dumb to get it. Which means mocking other people is all they have.

Another interesting thing is that they are constantly claiming this is some kind of personal decision. When, in fact, the decisions to be careful is looking out for the population. Which means the incredible irony that D's are protecting Rs, when R's don't care about each other.

Anyway, FL raised the dead from last week a little more. And they have plainly stated that they are actively trying to downplay the numbers.

Comment

• Hey they get science...if it is the crap Joe Rogan peddles on his podcast.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Ironically, they are also the ones most hurt by words. Even though they claim to be immune from words, they get the most offended when they are called something. The ultimate snowflakes.
                              They were the recipients of political correctness for a century and they needed it because they have a glass emotional jaw. The national discourse was always censored to protect their shibboleths and myths about religion, race, and gender, and they literally do not have the emotional maturity to realize that most people think they are wrong.

As with everything they project when they rabble rabble on about the Intolerant Liberal College Student. They can't recognize that they have been the same way, and not just as snotty 20-year olds but as adults.

Until very recently the whole world was child proofed for conservatives so they would not become pouty and violent. Now that their numbers have been shrunk by education and demographics they are being exposed to the fact that they hold bizarre, obsolete views on almost every issue and even many objectively established scientific facts, and they are reacting as colicky babies.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                When you consider your point of lack of development, it's hardly a surprise that they don't believe in science. They are just too dumb to get it. Which means mocking other people is all they have.
                                That's a different issue. They are dumb, yes. But what I am getting at here is how emotionally stunted conservatives are. Even the intelligent ones like Scalia have a juvenile "Madonna/whore" attitude towards women, and a smirking dirty joke attitude towards sex. They are perpetual adolescents.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-21-2020, 11:57 AM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X