Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you noticed ads have gone from "in these uncertain times" to "f yeah, we're open?"
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• “I think we were careless and we went out into a public place when we should not have. And we were not wearing masks. I think we had a whole 'Out of sight, out of mind' mentality. The state opens back up and said everybody was fine, so we took advantage of that,” Crisp said.
      Ya think?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/arizona-sets-covid-records-as-outbreak-blazes

Arizona set statewide records on Monday for the number of new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, ventilators in use, and ICU beds in use, a range of markers that point to the severity of the ongoing outbreak.

Now I don't know, can someone help me out here? Is it hot in Arizona? Isn't Covfefe-19 going away when it gets hot?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/arizona-sets-covid-records-as-outbreak-blazes

Now I don't know, can someone help me out here? Is it hot in Arizona? Isn't Covfefe-19 going away when it gets hot?
          It’s just like the flu, of course it hates the heat!

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Where's Texas? I thought they were a hotspot, or did they get better control on reporting their numbers? I'm so hoping that a lot of them travel to Tulsa....
            They came in later:

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ya think?
              And she is a health care worker...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They came in later:

Only 43 dead though...seems legit.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Only 43 dead though...seems legit.
                  Well, CA, which is presumably trustworthy, has 3440/86, so...

But there is a lag between cases and deaths, and states do count differently.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And she is a health care worker...
                    I know 2 LPNs- one who is convinced the virus is real but not as bad as they say and 'they' are using it to control people. The genuflects anytime her fearless leader says anything. She constantly posts stuff that shows she has no idea of what is accurate information re C19.

The other one is the one who got sick almost a month and a half ago. The end of last week she posted on FB she was negative. This was not true. She has consistently tested positive. Monday she messaged me. She got the results from last weeks test- positive antibodies the other day- IgM out of normal range and IgG that is high. She messages me to ask if she was still contagious because the MA at her PCP office told her she was still positive. She was 'only and MA' so what did she know. I messaged back that IgM usually means active disease and she needs to go with what she is told. Last night she posts that she is preparing to go back to work. THis is a stellar idea. She has no idea how she contracted it. She travels to multiple LT care facilities doing IV Access and also works in a hosp. If she has no idea how she contracted it how does she prevent transmission?

LPNs have less training. Until very recently I thought this was something that became less important over time. Over the last 6 months I have figured out that the thing missing from their training is the critical thinking part. Both of them are stupid and neither of them has any inkling they are stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Well, CA, which is presumably trustworthy, has 3440/86, so...

But there is a lag between cases and deaths, and states do count differently.
                      I trust Cali way more that Flo(R) Ida who has already been accused of lying about the numbers.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Over the last 6 months I have figured out that the thing missing from their training is the critical thinking part. Both of them are stupid and neither of them has any inkling they are stupid.
                        Training for critical thinking is unpossible. One either can, or can’t. Nature > nurture
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• https://***********/BradMGM/status/1273063648685101058

Montgomery City Council votes down mask ordinance, sends doctors out in disgust

To put into context why this is a big deal:

Jackson Hospital pulmonologist William Saliski cleared his throat as he started describing the dire situation created by the coronavirus pandemic in Montgomery to its City Council before they voted on a mandatory mask ordinance. "It's been a long day, I apologize," he said.

"The units are full with critically-ill COVID patients," Saliski said. About 90% of them are Black. He said hospitals are able to manage for now, but it's not sustainable. "This mask slows that down, 95% protection from something as easy as cloth. ... If this continues the way it's going, we will be overrun."

More doctors followed him to the microphone, describing the dead being carried out within 30 minutes of each other, and doctors being disturbed when people on the street ask them if the media is lying about the pandemic as part of a political ploy.

After they spoke, and before the council voted on a proposal by Councilman C.C. Calhoun to mandate mask-wearing in public in Montgomery, Councilman Brantley Lyons questioned whether masks and six-foot distancing really helps. They do, the doctors replied. Lyons was unmoved. "At the end of the day, if an illness or a pandemic comes through we do not throw our constitutional rights out the window," Lyons said.
                          The author of the article was live tweeting during the hearing. It is crazy to read. Even with all of the evidence, and everything we have seen leading up to this these **** nuts could care less. To them it is just a cheaper way to lynch every Negro in Montgomery.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Which amendment guarantees the right to walk around unmasked??

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Which amendment guarantees the right to walk around unmasked??
                              2nd.

Comment

2nd.

so, none

Comment

Working...
                                X