Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 11th Part: Suck It Up And Die Grandpa I Need A Manicure!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    With all the COVID conspiracies, I think I filled my conspiracy bingo card. Where do I go to claim my prize? I was told it was a new crock pot!
    It's a back-ordered respirator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

But sure. By all means, bring all the NBA teams there to play.
      Didn't MLS also sign a deal to play in Orlando?

Comment

• Wear a facemask you ninnies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I've only got:

1. The Chinx done it cuz they scrurred of Dump

2. The libruls are exaggerating it to scuttle Dump or maybe just ruin the economy cuz they HATE MURICA!!11

What are the other ones?
          Dirty Mexcans dun bring up with them which cause next wave...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The University of Houston has suspended voluntary workouts for athletes after 6 tested positive for coronavirus. All had symptoms. Also 10 student athletes at Iowa State tested positive. I fear we're not gonna see sports for a long, long time. I know basketball and hockey are supposedly getting ready to try things out. But the first (or next I guess) player that tests positive will put a halt to all of that. I know we think football players are conditioned to be sacrificial lambs, but other recent events are making me think otherwise (for good reasons). I suppose some sports, like golf, or auto racing, where the opponents have no real physical interaction are finding ways to start up, but I am really starting to believe most will be out of commission until 2021 at the earliest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Dirty Mexcans dun bring up with them which cause next wave...
              Bill Gates put a tracking chip in the vaccine.

Fauci is a deep state agent.

5G gives you COVID.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                The University of Houston has suspended voluntary workouts for athletes after 6 tested positive for coronavirus. All had symptoms. Also 10 student athletes at Iowa State tested positive. I fear we're not gonna see sports for a long, long time. I know basketball and hockey are supposedly getting ready to try things out. But the first (or next I guess) player that tests positive will put a halt to all of that. I know we think football players are conditioned to be sacrificial lambs, but other recent events are making me think otherwise (for good reasons). I suppose some sports, like golf, or auto racing, where the opponents have no real physical interaction are finding ways to start up, but I am really starting to believe most will be out of commission until 2021 at the earliest.
                No chance. Unless the SEC and (in a smaller capacity) the Big Ten decide to cancel football it isnt happening. The Midwest is doing better and the idiots in the South care more about football than they do anything else.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Bruins player tested positive, but two follow-up tests came up negative.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Already some rather large numbers popping up on worldometer. It appears the South Shall Rise Again.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My wife and I went to visit a bookstore in a quaint NH downtown this afternoon and I would guess only 30-40% of people had masks on and it was reasonably busy. I was horrified and it absolutely disgusts me. What the **** is wrong with people?

If masks had been mandatory in public since the beginning of March we have what maybe a quarter of the death toll? It is completely maddening. I don’t think we’ll be going out again any time soon.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        My wife and I went to visit a bookstore in a quaint NH downtown this afternoon and I would guess only 30-40% of people had masks on and it was reasonably busy. I was horrified and it absolutely disgusts me. What the **** is wrong with people?

If masks had been mandatory in public since the beginning of March we have what maybe a quarter of the death toll? It is completely maddening. I don’t think we’ll be going out again any time soon.
                        Dump made it partisan. Hopefully it will disproportionately kill Nazis.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Um. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Last edited by Kepler; 06-13-2020, 07:28 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump made it partisan. Hopefully it will disproportionately kill Nazis.
                            1. No, elderly people especially elderly with underlying conditions die from it.

2. 3/4 of NH deaths have been in LTC facilities. Please share how you think the state would have around 75 deaths instead of around 300 if masks were worn since March.

stay inside you will be safe.
                            Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-13-2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• I don't think we can hold up NH as an example of anything. They are just living their state motto.
                              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                                I don't think we can hold up NH as an example of anything. They are just living their state motto.
                                "Beer sales for Mas-sholes on Sundays?"
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X