X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cops 9: You Are What Now?

https://***********/BillyBaldwin/sta...087483905?s=19

Trump saw this and inspected the bunker again
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/thehill/status/1...880571904?s=19

I mean The Pope gets it...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Great video by US Soccer player Weston McKennie:
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Given what we have seen from Dump and the GOP, we will need another way to communicate than the internet and cell phones. How exactly are we going to reach one another if the USG goes full PRC?
            I've heard we just need to find a pay phone.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
              I've heard we just need to find a pay phone.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2NNZdigSXg
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                The Nope OTOH is probably still cool with racism...

Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  Yesterday at the Pig.

So if black lives matter when it's police brutality, why don't they matter in the streets of Chicago? Ya'll ignoring that article I posted. I wonder why.

This is America. All lives matter.
                  Yes, all lives matter. All homes matter, too. But if my home is burning and yours isn’t, then I assert that my home matters more at this particular moment. And I want my home addressed by the fire department right f—king now. Yours can wait.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Reinhard Heydrich weighs in. Fake News NYT with the assist. They're totally biased against conservatives though.

https://youtu.be/HnZ53lPPsF0

The senator could use this lesson.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Agree to a point. I haven't followed violence in Chicago though. Has it been on the rise? It actually doesn't have to be one or the other by the way. We should be able to handle improving multiple situations at once.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Agree to a point. I haven't followed violence in Chicago though. Has it been on the rise? It actually doesn't have to be one or the other by the way. We should be able to handle improving multiple situations at once.
                        You improve multiple situations by starting with the most grievous situations first. Right now, as demonstrated in Mpls last week, it’s the government’s agents killing black people over an incident that started with a fake $20 bill, which we can’t even be sure if George Floyd knew it was a fake. And it’s not like his manner of death was unique for that section of the population.

Comment

By all means start there. But that shouldn't prevent us from doing both at the same time. But then again it's impossible to accomplish anything in our country so maybe you're right. Put the resources into one issue and hope for the best!

Comment

Comment

Comment

I still want to know if Mexico is paying for the White House wall.

Comment

Working...
                                X