Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That’s the other sad thing I’ve been thinking about. The only thing that happens when businesses are destroyed is developers coming in.

    The smallest business owners might not have the means to rebuild.
    Most usually rent and do not own the structure. Unless stand alone.
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Maybe get off the roof of the building you are trying to burn.
      Eh Iím ok if they donít make it down

      Comment


      • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

        Whoa cnn lady might be getting into a fight

        Comment


        • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

          Cco also just announced St. Paul schools are not going to be delivering critical meals to children in need tomorrow because of worry over safety. More unintended devastating consequences that harm the parts of a community who most needs help.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

            Um. Please don't blow up the building using the gas lines.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

              Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
              Most usually rent and do not own the structure. Unless stand alone.
              Still, the point remains. They can't afford to start up again.

              These idiot looters/rioters are destroying the neighborhoods that they want to improve. This does NOT help.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

              Comment


              • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                Here they come.

                the state of hockey is good

                Comment


                • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                  Louisville is about to go down...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                    Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Still, the point remains. They can't afford to start up again.

                    These idiot looters/rioters are destroying the neighborhoods that they want to improve. This does NOT help.
                    There's a very interesting book out there that argues the opposite: from empirical data, the expected value of violence is actually higher for minority communities than peaceful protest. Violence may actually be efficient.

                    Or, more accurately, working through institutional channels is so ineffective under capitalism that even violence is better.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2020, 11:22 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                      I wonder if trixie donned his Bernie 2020 shirt and joined the fray the last couple of nights.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                        Mpls fire chief live on cnn

                        Comment


                        • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                          Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          There's a very interesting book out there that argues the opposite: from empirical data, the expected value of violence is actually higher for minority communities than peaceful protest. Violence may actually be efficient.
                          I'm guessing it will chase out corporate entities because it wouldn't be cost-effective due to insurance?
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I wonder if trixie donned his Bernie 2020 shirt and joined the fray the last couple of nights.
                            Unicorn riot featured a guy in a Bernie 2020 shirt last night

                            Comment


                            • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                              Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              There's a very interesting book out there that argues the opposite: from empirical data, the expected value of violence is actually higher for minority communities than peaceful protest. Violence may actually be efficient.
                              You first
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Re: Cops 7: What Could Go Wrong?

                                People trying to start crap at Northtown Mall in Blaine, MN. While stupid, this wouldn't be a big loss.
                                the state of hockey is good

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X