• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting here & on the Movies thread -- TCM's 31 Days of Oscar schedule:

https://www.tcm.com/31days
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Final episode of Full Swing was a gross knob gobbling of the PGA brass by Netflix. I assume the price of the series was the league got editorial control.

It was an okay season, but DTS just started and there is no f-cking comparison.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• This is pretty insightful.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• TLOU is great even without much Pedro.

also, If there is really a carousel that plays a cover of The Cure, I want to find it

Comment

• I honestly didn't care for this episode as much.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Ep 1 of The Consultant was great - looking forward to Ep 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I honestly didn't care for this episode as much.
                Different pacing for sure but I still liked it- Bella Ramsey is doing such an incredible job. And this episode is only 3 weeks prior to the pilot which threw me a bit

Comment

• This is going to anywhere near as good as the original movie (based on this preview) but I'm still going to watch.

https://twitter.com/hotwonhulu/statu...480441344?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Different pacing for sure but I still liked it- Bella Ramsey is doing such an incredible job. And this episode is only 3 weeks prior to the pilot which threw me a bit
                    It’s based off of a DLC from the first game.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Yeah I’m looking forward to playing that.

im currently still in Bills town

Comment

Yeah, I should rephrase, it wasn't a bad episode, but it just didn't rank as highly as the others. (Which are incredibly high bars to clear!)

Agree completely on Ramsey. She's killed it.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Ha!!! I was about to make a comment that this episode felt like a post-release DLC side quest to Witcher. Nothing bad. But just a side quest.
                          Code:

Comment

Yeah I’m looking forward to playing that.

im currently still in Bills town
                            I can't wait to play the game after the series is over. Don't want to have any spoilers.
                            Code:

Comment

• The Mandalorian S3E1. Not the best episode but a very solid setup to the season. Favorite moment:

"Bad baby!"

Comment

• mookie finished all 7 seasons of columbo on prime/freevee. seeing there are a number of earlier ones out there from some youtube episodes, but need to dig to find them.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X