X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    TLOU episode 5 was good
    That was remarkably not uplifting.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

That was remarkably not uplifting.
      I chose my words carefully

Comment

• Yeah, that was. Wow. Definitely hit me and my wife hard. Not an easy episode.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I somehow missed the Pizza season from Chef's Table on Netflix, but found it and realized there is an episode on Ann Kim the owner of Pizzeria Lola, Young Joni and Hello Pizza. (yes also Sooki & Mimi but I don't believe they serve pizza). Ann representing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            I somehow missed the Pizza season from Chef's Table on Netflix, but found it and realized there is an episode on Ann Kim the owner of Pizzeria Lola, Young Joni and Hello Pizza. (yes also Sooki & Mimi but I don't believe they serve pizza). Ann representing!
            Was a great ep. I still go there at least once a month as it was my neighborhood place. Nothing better than walking there during a blizzard when no one’s driving and you’re done shoveling

Comment

• Comment

• March 15, Ted lasso season 3 premiere!

Comment

• Let’s hope Ted doesn’t suffer Caesar’s fate.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Et tu, beardo?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• South Park roasted the twats harry and Meghan tonight. Hilarious

Comment

• Watched Ep 1 (of 6) of The Gold. Based upon a true story.

Six armed men rob a Brink's-Mat depot just outside London in 1983 that they hoped would net them a million pounds in cash and instead they ended up with 26m in gold bullion.

Now they're stuck trying to figure out how to fence that much loot knowing that the whole community knows of the heist and it will be extremely difficult to pull off.

Ep 1 was very good and well worth a look if the story interests you.

Comment

• The old Native couple on TLOU were great! Recognized her from Northern Exposure

Comment

The old Native couple on TLOU were great! Recognized her from Northern Exposure
                            I haven't watched any TLOU yet (plan on it eventually), but Northern Exposure is one of my favorite shows ever. Had to buy the box set since it's not streaming anywhere. Just watched through it again recently. I assume the Native woman you are speaking of is Elaine Miles who played Marilyn Whirlwind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

I haven't watched any TLOU yet (plan on it eventually), but Northern Exposure is one of my favorite shows ever. Had to buy the box set since it's not streaming anywhere. Just watched through it again recently. I assume the Native woman you are speaking of is Elaine Miles who played Marilyn Whirlwind?
                              Yep!

northern exposure was great

Comment

The old Native couple on TLOU were great! Recognized her from Northern Exposure
                                That’s it! Of course I recognized Graham Greene from half of the three million things he’s been in. Like Dances With Wolves, The Green Mile, Maverick, and most all, explosions expert Edgar Montrose on The Red Green Show.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X