Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of dragons and the ten year time jump.

I kind of miss the younger actors already, but it’s only been a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      This is one of the saddest sentences I have ever read:

Jesus ****, write the guy into the show.
      They did.

He told them to **** off.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Patton Oswalt released a new special on Netflix. I laughed the whole time.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

This is one of the saddest sentences I have ever read:

Jesus ****, write the guy into the show.
          I saw that episode (gf watches) and it's not sad at all. Plus he is on an NCIS spinoff that has been around for a while (entering season 7) he is doing fine.

If Bakula turned it down its even worse than I thought. He has said for years he would welcome the chance to revisit the show.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'd a David Tennant fanboy and looking forward to checking out E1 of Inside Man, and then hopefully will get around to E1 of Karen Pirie.

Comment

• Peacock has ordered a Community movie.

Sounds like Chevy, Glover, and Yvette won’t be part of it, though.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                I'd a David Tennant fanboy and looking forward to checking out E1 of Inside Man, and then hopefully will get around to E1 of Karen Pirie.
                Did you see his sons entrance on house of the dragon?

what a first scene.

Comment

• The Outer Limits. I remember watching the series when it was on from 1963-65. When it ran again starting in '95 I never watched it but started watching it when it hit syndication and there's some pretty good episodes. Comet tv network is running it.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Did you see his sons entrance on house of the dragon?

what a first scene.
                    I have not watched that show.

Comment

• Trevor Noah leaving the Daily Show.

Comment

• These lists are dumb, but I love that twin peaks, the leftovers, veep and the Americans are in top 20. And I love that the wire isn’t top 3.

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movi...-5-1234599298/

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Trevor Noah leaving the Daily Show.
                          Honestly I only watched his first few months. Never cared for him.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Honestly I only watched his first few months. Never cared for him.
                            I got a coupla chuckles from some of the stuff I've seen but Jon Stewart he ain't.

Comment

• I have a hard time believing anyone does it as well as Stewart did. To me Noah was almost a necessary choice to succeed him. Not great, not bad. Just kind of there.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• He was decent, but it was always going to be impossible to replace John Stewart. He also made it his own a show a bit with a slightly different tone; it's never going to be identical with a different host, and it shouldn't be. I think the lockdown killed any momentum he had, as it did with some other hosts (Conan), so this is a good time to make the switch.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X