This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I checked out the Umbrella Academy.

I thought they handled Elliot Page's transition well.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Steve and Eddie need a spin off buddy road trip movie!
      #StrangerThings
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I was finally introduced to Bo Burnham tonight.

My god
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I was finally introduced to Bo Burnham tonight.

My god
          Trips you out huh!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I was finally introduced to Bo Burnham tonight.

My god
            First time I watched Inside Out was such a trip. "This is funny! This is crap! Okay funny again! I am so bored of this. Okay nothing has changed but I'm loving it again somehow. This should probably end. No I wasn't serious!"
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Dark Winds has been fantastic through E3!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Dark Winds has been fantastic through E3!
                I started the book series. Very good.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Binging season 4 of stranger things while the wife is out of town. Got to the big reveal. Still above average, but not matching the magic of season 1.

Comment

• Season 1 will always be the best because the kids are still super young and the story is about them. The older they get the more the story tends to get kind of soft. (and their acting issues become clear)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Season 1 will always be the best because the kids are still super young and the story is about them. The older they get the more the story tends to get kind of soft. (and their acting issues become clear)
                      Beyond that, though, season 1 was the perfect mix of 80s retro and nostalgia with simply a good story. Now it's simply generic thriller that happens to be set in the 80s.

But yeah, the weakest arc this season has been the west coast group and the rogue military after them. They've been smart to shift the focus more to the older kids. Steve and Robin are still the best parts of the show, with the adults next.

Comment

• Minnesota science museum hoodie, never forget
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Minnesota science museum hoodie, never forget
                          My wife’s cousin works there. Those hoodies were in huge demand for well over a year after that debuted. The museum just couldn’t keep them in stock, in part because they’d been long out of production before the show began.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Started watching The Boys.

Homelander is an accurate depiction of the alt-right.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Started watching The Boys.

Homelander is an accurate depiction of the alt-right.
                              Just you wait.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So mythic quest was renewed for two more seasons. F Murray Abraham is not returning

Comment

Working...
                                X