This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I thought the last episode of season 3 of Killing Eve was the best. I thought it was the perfect ending.

I have been watching Yellowstone. What I can say about it is this: It is Game of Thrones except it's located in present day Montana.
    I watch Yellowstone, it’s mildly entertaining and Costner is good in these roles

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I watch Yellowstone, it’s mildly entertaining and Costner is good in these roles
      Mildly is a funny word for that show cause so much of it is over the top.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• As much of a Kevin Costner super fan that I am, I'm surprised I haven't watched this yet. Now that all the regular network shows have ended and there do not appear to be any summer fluffy fun shows, I will use this time to start watching a few streaming shows. I started watching season 2 of The Flight Attendant. Then I want to watch (in no particular order)

Hacks
        Vikings
        Emily in Paris
        Severance

And there's a few more I wrote down somewhere that I can't locate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          As much of a Kevin Costner super fan that I am, I'm surprised I haven't watched this yet. Now that all the regular network shows have ended and there do not appear to be any summer fluffy fun shows, I will use this time to start watching a few streaming shows. I started watching season 2 of The Flight Attendant. Then I want to watch (in no particular order)

Hacks
          Vikings
          Emily in Paris
          Severance

And there's a few more I wrote down somewhere that I can't locate.
          Emily in Paris is a fun breezy one, pretty ridiculous but pretty people and scenery

Hacks is amazing

severance also amazing but quite a different type of show

Comment

Mildly is a funny word for that show cause so much of it is over the top.
            How far are you? The evolution of Beth is …interesting

Comment

How far are you? The evolution of Beth is …interesting
              She is my fave. I finished episode 1 of season 2 this weekend.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She is my fave. I finished episode 1 of season 2 this weekend.
                You’ll have to tell me what you think of her after season 4

Comment

You’ll have to tell me what you think of her after season 4
                  Will do.

Comment

Emily in Paris is a fun breezy one, pretty ridiculous but pretty people and scenery
                    The shi**ing on Chicago deep dish pizza is a pretty niche joke....
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

The shi**ing on Chicago deep dish pizza is a pretty niche joke....
                      And I loved it as someone who thinks Chicago pizza is an abomination

Comment

• New Yorker here who loves deep dish. It just isn't pizza, it's a flat form of lasagna. But it's delicious.

NYC pizza is the only good pizza, everything else is either not pizza or crap.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• NY pizza generally sucks. Or rather, it's cromulent.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            NY pizza generally sucks. Or rather, it's cromulent.
                            Umm where do you eat pizza?

Comment

Umm where do you eat pizza?
                              Typically Minnesota. :-D

Carbones, Savoy, and Luce are my jam
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Typically Minnesota. :-D

Carbones, Savoy, and Luce are my jam
                                So where the eff do you get off slagging ny pizza? I ask innocently. All those places are crap compared to actual ny pizza
                                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 06-20-2022, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X