EDIT: Perfect

Scarlet, yes I watched Vikings.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Did any of you guys watch Vikings?
      The probably lost
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

The probably lost
        Wide right.

oh Ted lasso…

Comment

The probably lost
          Not before they made you think they were going to win, though…
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• cc: Ted Lasso - **** Nate!

Squid Game - fantastic but I really hope they don't do a 2nd season.

Chapelwaite - adaptation of King's short story Jerusalem's Lot and through 3 episodes it's been fantastic. And I wasn't a fan of Adrien Brody beforehand but maybe I was too unkind.

Might try Billion Dollar Code next about 2 guys that created the code that became Google Earth and sued the company over rights to it.

Comment

• I am sure Ted Lasso is as good as everyone says but if one more person tells me I have to watch it and then rap rhapsodic about it for an hour (followed by 20 minutes of telling me how unfulfilled I am cause I haven't watched it) I might kill someone. Ted Lasso is becoming the comedy version of Breaking Bad and The Wire...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It is very good but I hate those panegyrics too.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I am sure Ted Lasso is as good as everyone says but if one more person tells me I have to watch it and then rap rhapsodic about it for an hour (followed by 20 minutes of telling me how unfulfilled I am cause I haven't watched it) I might kill someone. Ted Lasso is becoming the comedy version of Breaking Bad and The Wire...
                  Hardcore Star Wars fanboys when you tell them you haven't seen The Mandalorian and have no interest in doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Hardcore Star Wars fanboys when you tell them you haven't seen The Mandalorian and have no interest in doing so.
                    Don't even get me started...

(Di$ney killed my Star Wars FaBoism)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ted is great. But the best show on tv returns in one week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Ted is great. But the best show on tv returns in one week.
                        The Bachelorette?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So excited
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So excited
                            You can’t make a tomlette without breaking some gregs

Comment

Power Puff Girls?

clearly I could use some direction here.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Power Puff Girls?

clearly I could use some direction here.
                                Succession.

even my dad, who is famous for never watching stuff until way after it’s air date, is giddy for its return next Sunday

Comment

Working...
                                X