Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if the MLB team had Trevor Bauer on the team for Celebrity Family Feud they probably would have got the "court" answer on that one question.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Watched the first episode of Nine Perfect Strangers last night. Absolutely phenomenal.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Watched the first episode of Nine Perfect Strangers last night. Absolutely phenomenal.
        I thought first two were so so but episode 3 kicked it up a notch

Comment

• I've seen every Friends episodes about 100 times - love them all, still make me laugh, can quote dialogue - but I just took a short break from work, put the TV on and saw an episode that I barely remember. How does that happen??

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I've seen every Friends episodes about 100 times - love them all, still make me laugh, can quote dialogue - but I just took a short break from work, put the TV on and saw an episode that I barely remember. How does that happen??
            After watching Star Trek: TOS for thirty years I saw an episode I had never seen. I freaked out. Without exaggeration I've seen most of them half a dozen times.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I've seen every Friends episodes about 100 times - love them all, still make me laugh, can quote dialogue - but I just took a short break from work, put the TV on and saw an episode that I barely remember. How does that happen??
              Which one? I'm going to guess season 9 or 10 since it was kinda on fumes by then.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Which one? I'm going to guess season 9 or 10 since it was kinda on fumes by then.
                Season 7 Thanksgiving episode. I mist have seen it once because I do remember Joey saying something was a "moo point". But other than that, none of the rest of the episode was familiar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I've only seen the first and I'm glad to see this. I don't think it was bad, just good. Michael Shannon was great, though, because of course he was.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• So you're saying Nicole Kidman doesn't ruin it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      So you're saying Nicole Kidman doesn't ruin it?
                      I don't think Kidman can act either but I think this role is about as perfect for her as a role can get. I finished up the 3rd episode which is all that is available right now and I am loving this show.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• A friend of mine said watching Cruise and Kidman act is like if you took two very promising high school actors and gave them the leads in a 250 million dollar production.

They're trying, they're ardent, but they are (even at 60) so unfinished and immature.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yellowstone is actually not too bad. Costner is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Episode 4 ramped some more.

Comment

• Paramount has a new Rugrats series and the animation looks positively dreadful.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Episode 4 ramped some more.
                                I’ll likely finish watching, but it’s just not something I’m excited to watch each week. Nicole Kidman is…well, this is not her best work and it’s kind of distracting.

i don’t care what happens to any of these characters, kind of like white lotus but for some reason I found that way more enjoyable

Comment

Working...
                                X