This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Music rights have banished Beavis & ButtHead's video commentaries from existence as well...

This idea has taken so much great content from our hands....
    Drop in the bucket with what they've done to YouTube and Twitch.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Man, I'm really enjoying HBO's The Investigation.

Spoiler:
      If you dismember your victim, cut off her head, stick it in a bag, weigh the bag down, drop it in the Baltic Sea, and the cops figure out how to find it, that is some serious police work there.
      I really like it too. Hbo Nordic has been churning out good stuff

hbo just premiered Beartown, based on a phenomenal book. People who won’t watch subtitles are missing out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Drop in the bucket with what they've done to YouTube and Twitch.
        Oh like Metallica, who sparked the whole RIAA DMCA bullsh** having their own performance on Twitch have the audio dumped out because Twitch was afraid of being DMCA'd? https://youtu.be/AkPpIfEAKcU
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• WandaVision on Disney+ is the greatest series ever. Amazing television and it blows every Marvel film away.

The slow burn at the beginning was sooooo worth it; and the turn to horror from the sunny saccharine TV comedies was perfectly executed.

Elizabeth Olson has shown such a range this series, and Katherine Hahn better win every Goddammed Emmy she's nominated for.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Oh like Metallica, who sparked the whole RIAA DMCA bullsh** having their own performance on Twitch have the audio dumped out because Twitch was afraid of being DMCA'd? https://youtu.be/AkPpIfEAKcU
            LOL, that actually happened? What karmic justice!
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              LOL, that actually happened? What karmic justice!
              100% true.

And the collective internet reaction was the Seinfeld popcorn eating "That's a shame," gif.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I had no idea this happened. The moral arc of the universe is long but it bends towards justice.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I had no idea this happened. The moral arc of the universe is long but it bends towards justice.
                  I didn't know either but I 100% love this.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I really like it too. Hbo Nordic has been churning out good stuff

hbo just premiered Beartown, based on a phenomenal book. People who won’t watch subtitles are missing out
                    I thought the opening episode of Beartown was good. I've not read the book.
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I thought the opening episode of Beartown was good.
                      I've never even been to Provincetown.

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm watching No Reservations from the first season forward. Different viewing knowing Tony's struggle and how things end.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          I'm watching No Reservations from the first season forward. Different viewing knowing Tony's struggle and how things end.
                          I've been watching Parts Unknown, the show he did after No Reservations and The Layover. There have been a few instances where I have noticed he comments on depression and other negative forces in life. But with his sense of humor it was easy to pass it off as just part of the show. I also have to wonder how much of a toll going to different countries and learning about some horrible horrible history (and current events) was on him (and his crew too).

Comment

• Kelsey grammar confirms Frasier is being revived

Comment

Kelsey grammar confirms Frasier is being revived
                              Paramount Plus is apparently going to reboot or spin-off anything successful from the last two decades.

Paramount+ Exclusives
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Kelsey grammar confirms Frasier is being revived
                                **** yes.

Going to be hard without Martin. He was such an important moral compass in that show.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X