This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Also, I was told when social media became A Thing that I need to be careful what I post because it could cost me my job or a chance I could be hired.
    Those Very Same People now: "WHY LADY GET FIRED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA POST?"
    My employer sends out reminds 2-3 times each year. More employers would do well spending 15 minutes to send out a similar reminder every few months.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

My employer sends out reminds 2-3 times each year. More employers would do well spending 15 minutes to send out a similar reminder every few months.
      Same here. We also have to be reminded not to share client names, and (when traveling) are discouraged from sharing working locations to avoid outsiders deducing who we're working for that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        Ironic that Conservatives are now banding together to "disrupt" what is probably one of the most conservative, evil companies out there, lol...

I wonder if this will be a James Gunn situation where Disney will quietly bring her back at some point down the road...
        Not a chance in hell. Gunn got nailed because of stuff he tweeted a long time ago like Kevin Hart and he gave a sincere apology. Both Lib and Con press pointed out their mistake. His actors backed him up, other studios looked into the situation and had no issue hiring him. (hence him making The Suicide Squad and producing a spinoff for HBO Max) Di$ney jumped the (pardon the pun) gun and knew it.

She posted her crap, made a faux apology because her spinoff got wait listed then doubled/tripled down almost immediately. (on a variety of topics including mocking pronouns which she apologized for) She basically spit in the face of the star of her show and ticked off every Jewish executive in Hollywood. Reports I read had it that Di$ney was looking for a way out from her going back to December but didn't want the backlash of firing a woman from Star Wars. Not to mention she is a friggin awful actress who could be replaced by a standard 2x4 and no one would notice. When you can't even act your way through a Fast and Furious film you really shouldn't burn bridges...

Sooner or later someone will hire her for something, but it won't be Di$ney for about a dozen reasons. Maybe she, Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn and Tim Allen can start a studio where they make films that mock Liberals.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Ironic that Conservatives are now banding together to "disrupt" what is probably one of the most conservative, evil companies out there, lol...
          Disney is neither conservative nor liberal, they're just the epitome of capital. They have no beliefs, they only set their moral store by money.

Now, yeah, that kind of commercial reductionism is a hallmark of amoral fiscal conservatives, but when there's a buck in it Disney immediately shoves its blood funnel into a liberal cause.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by kepler View Post

di$ney is neither conservative nor liberal, they're just the epitome of capital. They have no beliefs, they only set their moral store by money.

Now, yeah, that kind of commercial reductionism is a hallmark of amoral fiscal conservatives, but when there's a buck in it di$ney immediately shoves its blood funnel into a liberal cause.
            ftfy.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I understand Poor, Persecuted Gina is now doing podcasts for The Babylon Bee.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I want to like The Crown but I can't muddle through the incessant drama/filler mixed in with their depicting of real events. And even some of those were unnecessarily 'artistically altered'. I mean I guess that's exactly what they're going for and I'm not the target audience.

Comment

• I also love that I'm getting lectures on cancel culture on my socials right now from a party that promotes it whenever possible.
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Disney is neither conservative nor liberal, they're just the epitome of capital. They have no beliefs, they only set their moral store by money.

Now, yeah, that kind of commercial reductionism is a hallmark of amoral fiscal conservatives, but when there's a buck in it Disney immediately shoves its blood funnel into a liberal cause.
                    The hypocritical Religious Right is Frollo.

Scar and Jafar are neither left nor right, just standard megalomanical authoritarians.

Disney is obviously Ursula, right down to the villain song.

Comment

• Ms. Carano was hired to do a movie by Ben Shapiro.

She went from The Mouse to... that.

Comment

Ms. Carano was hired to do a movie by Ben Shapiro.

How is Dinesh D'Souza not involved?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ms. Carano was hired to do a movie by Ben Shapiro.

She is also tweeting Jefferey Epstein conspiracy theories...

https://twitter.com/NYinLA2121/statu...95436985143298

In this new alternate Conservative Star Wars; Ben Shapiro has landed the role of Baby Yoda.
                          Last edited by Handyman; 02-12-2021, 03:02 PM.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She is also tweeting Jefferey Epstein conspiracy theories...
                            I mean, to be fair...

Cornell University

Comment

• I enjoyed Clarice last night. However, it is likely to just be another formulaic cop show like Criminal Minds, etc. I don't mind, but I'm sure a lot of people won't put up with that.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I enjoyed Clarice last night. However, it is likely to just be another formulaic cop show like Criminal Minds, etc. I don't mind, but I'm sure a lot of people won't put up with that.
                                On the contrary I'm sure that will make it a huge hit.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X