Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to Clarice this week. I hope it's done well. We'll find out.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Those of you that like The Mandalorian might want to distance yourself from Gina Carano...she has gone to the Dark Side. (i.e. she is a full on Derp Trumper) According to her the Jews during the Holocaust were actually beaten and killed by...

**checks notes**

Jewish neighbors and not the Nazis.

She is also an Anti-Masker, Transphobic and a supporter of the Insurrection. She likes to compare being a Trumper to being a Jew in the Holocaust...which I guess means she is harassed by her own kind using her logic? She is a big fan of clowns like Josh Hawley as well.

I figure she is about 3 days away from killing younglings and going full on Vader.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I thought she went full derp a while ago. Someone even made an MMA head trauma joke
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I thought she went full derp a while ago. Someone even made an MMA head trauma joke
          She did. But now she posted something making the conclusion that if we let the libs convince us to hate our neighbors, we'll wind up murdering 12 million people.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Yeah...plus Pedro Pascal is fully supporting his Trans sister coming out and her transphobia is well documented. (even after he tried to talk to her about it) Honestly with how Di$ney usually is PR-wise I am surprised they haven't already canned her. If she was on ESPN any one of these things would have gotten her in trouble let alone all of them. This isn't Tim Allen whining about being mistreated for being a conservative she is posting some pretty vile stuff.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My life is now complete...Head of the Class is on HBO Max! I have been looking for this for years!
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                My life is now complete...Head of the Class is on HBO Max! I have been looking for this for years!
                Just looked this up and wow.

The character Dennis was played by a guy named Dan Schneider, otherwise known as the guy who basically made every Nickelodeon show since the 90's.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

The character Dennis was played by a guy named Dan Schneider, otherwise known as the guy who basically made every Nickelodeon show since the 90's.
                  And my brother’s old boss. The stories he would tell me about him....

Comment

Yup!

I used to have quite the crush on Simone...and Robin Givens in my youth!

Don't get me wrong the show is nothing special...but man I used to love watching it when I was a kid and will make a nice distraction while on my elliptical :^)
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

And my brother’s old boss. The stories he would tell me about him....
                      Creep?
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Creep?
                        Yeah. All around ***hole. My brother was working on the show Zoey 101, it was his third show with Dan, and he quit before the last season because he couldn’t stand the guy. I met him briefly a couple of times when I was out there visiting my brother on set. He seems ok, but he wasn’t going to be a d!ck to a relative of one of his employees.

Comment

• Well that sucks Scarlet...Zooey 101 was the one with Jamie Lynn Spears right?

BTW Di$ney fired Carano.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well that sucks Scarlet...Zooey 101 was the one with Jamie Lynn Spears right?

BTW Di$ney fired Carano.
                            Must have been just now; I only see people calling for her head.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Well that sucks Scarlet...Zooey 101 was the one with Jamie Lynn Spears right?

BTW Di$ney fired Carano.
                              Cancel culture silencing conservatives again...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Cancel culture silencing conservatives again...
                                "Public-Facing Company Famously Terrified of Bad Publicity To End Association with Loudmouth Sociopath Moron" = BUT MA FREEDUMBS!!!11!

But TBH I can't find anything that says the imbecile actually got canned.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X