TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Yeah that episode won a few Canadian Screen Awards: Drama Series, Direction, and Casting. Keeso actually won the Best Actor in a Drama Series award the year before.
    When they are decompressing after that shift in the locker room and a coworker pats Keeso on the back he jumps like he's still in that moment.

It wasn't just a regular procedural, it went more in depth into the personal lives and feelings of these people.

Although, seeing "McMurray" not stutter and slur took me out of the moment for a second.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Oh goody. Now good eats is moving entirely to Discovery+

I’m not signing up for another streaming service.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Oh goody. Now good eats is moving entirely to Discovery+

I’m not signing up for another streaming service.
        EveryPlate is excellent. You seem to be an excellent cook, so why have one?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Attempted to watch House from the start this time. But for some reason, I couldn't get through the pilot episode.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Attempted to watch House from the start this time. But for some reason, I couldn't get through the pilot episode.
            But in that episode it actually is lupus.

I actually have no idea, because it's never lupus.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

But in that episode it actually is lupus.

I actually have no idea, because it's never lupus.
              It actually is lupus in one episode...and it is rather anti-climactic.

The first 4-5 episodes of House are iffy...but once you power through that it gets to be fun.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It actually is lupus in one episode...and it is rather anti-climactic.

The first 4-5 episodes of House are iffy...but once you power through that it gets to be fun.
                I've seen maybe half of the episodes, so I was just going with House's line I heard however many times.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I've seen maybe half of the episodes, so I was just going with House's line I heard however many times.
                  Oh I know...it made me giggle. I think it would have been better if he never actually got a case of Lupus...or better yet it ended with him getting Lupus :^D
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh I know...it made me giggle. I think it would have been better if he never actually got a case of Lupus...or better yet it ended with him getting Lupus :^D
                    Or have the team repeatedly suggest Lupus, him repeatedly dismissing Lupus, and it end up being Lupus.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• For one of my classes, for the final assignment, I need to do a full assessment on a fictional character. Do I do House, Dr. Cox, Midge Maisel, or Fleabag?
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• What if you do Dr. Cox but specifically reference the episode of Scrubs that mocks House!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For one of my classes, for the final assignment, I need to do a full assessment on a fictional character. Do I do House, Dr. Cox, Midge Maisel, or Fleabag?
                          Bojack Horseman
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For one of my classes, for the final assignment, I need to do a full assessment on a fictional character. Do I do House, Dr. Cox, Midge Maisel, or Fleabag?
                            Y’all know my vote...
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Attempted to watch House from the start this time. But for some reason, I couldn't get through the pilot episode.
                              I used to watch house every year from start to (almost*) finish. The first episode is one of my least favorites. They shot it months (or more) before they pitched and got green lighted. It’s basically a different show altogether.

*I’ve always watched like four new episodes a year because I always has something new to look forward to every year. Then I started dating my now wife and haven’t had time for much tv. Plus I don’t watch tv to fall asleep anymore. Which is usually when I would watch it.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Y’all know my vote...
                                She's my vote too, but in a different election.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X