This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I like Wiig so not understanding the hate, but yeah Dua Lipa is awful.
    I don't mind Wiig, she was bad that night and those skits were awful.

Dua Lipa is a very pretty girl. She has zero talent at anything on display last night. She can apparently not sing, dance, act, or stand still. Perhaps she is a whiz at math.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Perhaps she is a whiz at math.
      She can count to three.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Sounds like a shoo-in for Harvey Mudd College
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Speaking of SNL, one of these two is now in rehab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5TEsdb918c

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Speaking of SNL, one of these two is now in rehab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5TEsdb918c
            Not terribly surprising, he did have issues before.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Sounds like a shoo-in for Harvey Mudd College
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• OK, I'm an idiot, please assist.

Dr. Mrs. has given me a task: make HBO Max work.

Right now we have HBO and all its various children on Fios. We have Apple TV but we don't get HBO through it. I see all the ways to download the HBO Max App on those other streaming methods, but we just get HBO through Fios. As far as I know it isn't through those other mechanisms. So, what am I missing? I've tried searching through the standard set-top box menu on Fios but that only gives me videos about how wonderful HBO Max is.

Guh.
                Cornell University

Comment

• We had issues getting the HBO Max app to even download as well.

We deleted all HBO apps on the AppleTV and then just downloaded it from the App Store.

did you get it downloaded into your appleTV?
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

OK, I'm an idiot, please assist.

Right now we have HBO and all its various children on Fios. We have Apple TV but we don't get HBO through it. I see all the ways to download the HBO Max App on those other streaming methods, but we just get HBO through Fios. As far as I know it isn't through those other mechanisms. So, what am I missing? I've tried searching through the standard set-top box menu on Fios but that only gives me videos about how wonderful HBO Max is.

Guh.
                    Like dx said, make sure you've deleted the HBO Go or HBO Whatever (I forget the name now) that was used prior, and then download HBO Max. Once that happens, the steps to getting your subscription verified are a little cumbersome, but not overly so. You will need to sign in with your Fios username & password, so there will be no new ID to remember. FTR, I sign in using my Hulu ID on my Apple TV, my iPad, and my Samsung TV, maybe even my iPhone, but that would probably have been just for setting up the account in the first place. It's only establishing the first connection that's the most painful. Perhaps start by using your home PC before going through the motions with the app.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

OK, I'm an idiot, please assist.

Guh.
                      Download the HBOmax app on whatever platform/streaming device you want to use.

1 of 2 things will happen when you start it for the first time:

1) Itll ask you to pick your cable provider. Pick Fios and enter your Fios username and password.

Or

2) it'll give you a random code and direct you to a website to enter it. Using your phone or computer, go to that website. On that website you'll need to enter the code and log in using your Fios credentials.

These same processes are used for most other cable networks that have streaming platforms, including ESPN. Basically they're made to prove you actually pay for the channel(s) through a cable package of one form or another before you're allowed to stream it. If your cable provider isn't listed it means they haven't come to terms with that channel to allow its customers to stream.
                      Last edited by unofan; 12-24-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Even mookie in the Middle East has the hbomax app working!!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• S1 of the Simpsons on Hulu. This was SO good.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Even mookie in the Middle East has the hbomax app working!!
                            The problem isn't the technology, it's the user. I simply do not grasp all the jumps from the library to the screen and unfortunately I'm one of those people who has to have it all in his head, end-to-end, down to machine language, before he feels he understands it.

Needless to say I go through life confused and intimidated most of the time because it's virtually impossible now to do that trace.

I am bad at / resistant to abstraction. It's the nominalism problem, 900 years later.

Last edited by Kepler; 12-26-2020, 12:58 AM.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Finally got around to watching Archer season 11 and Killing Eve season 3.

both were AWESOME!!!
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Finished season 2 of succession. Brilliant.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X