X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Yeah and should we all list a bunch of shows by geniuses that ended up sucking? Everyone can get lucky once.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It looks awful...
    It's the folks who did Atlanta, which was genius.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I trust everyone involved with the Mr. and Mrs. Smith series, so I'll give it a chance beyond the pilot, which I did not like.
    It looks awful...

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

In the 90s it was hilarious that whether you were in the Middle East or Vietnam or the Sudan or Florida, all the trees were evergreens just outside Nanaimo.
    X-Files especially, until they started shooting in LA and then everything looked like crap.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    I could go for days about Mystery Alaska. Like, the first question is how does that place exist and it only goes from there.
    Just enjoy the damn movie!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

My wife, who spent years in Toronto, chuckles for similar reasons. She recognizes a lot of the neighborhoods that are supposedly in NYC.
    In the 90s it was hilarious that whether you were in the Middle East or Vietnam or the Sudan or Florida, all the trees were evergreens just outside Nanaimo.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I trust everyone involved with the Mr. and Mrs. Smith series, so I'll give it a chance beyond the pilot, which I did not like.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    How does a place that supposedly small have a judge? A District Judge at that, because he clearly hears a civil case with a jury, something a Magistrate can’t do!

(/s for anyone thinking I’m being super serious. I mean, I am being serious just sarcastically.)
    And why would a major grocery store company want to go there?

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Season 2 of Tokyo Vice is now available!
    I missed that they were even making it! Will be watching

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Season 2 of Tokyo Vice is now available!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Loved the pilot of Truman vs the Swans. That was outstanding direction and filmmaking.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But Stevie Weeks skates the river! And lest we forget The Judge played NCAA Hockey! (though that isn't The Saturday Game)
    How does a place that supposedly small have a judge? A District Judge at that, because he clearly hears a civil case with a jury, something a Magistrate can’t do!

(/s for anyone thinking I’m being super serious. I mean, I am being serious just sarcastically.)

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I could go for days about Mystery Alaska. Like, the first question is how does that place exist and it only goes from there.
    But Stevie Weeks skates the river! And lest we forget The Judge played NCAA Hockey! (though that isn't The Saturday Game)

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

So you’re saying you don’t know where to go for a rub and a tug?

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Every show about New York, ever.
    My wife, who spent years in Toronto, chuckles for similar reasons. She recognizes a lot of the neighborhoods that are supposedly in NYC.
    Last edited by state of hockey; 02-07-2024, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X