Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Started watching The FLight Attendant. It's better than I thought.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

      The third season could have been epic if they had not negated the heel turn. The heel turn was a great moment in television. And then they ruined it.
      S3 was a dumpster fire. Everything about it was stupid and boring.

      S1: genius
      S2: still very good, although no longer inspired
      S3: as bad as teevee gets




      Last edited by Kepler; 03-16-2021, 09:29 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

        S3 was a dumpster fire. Everything about it was stupid and boring.

        S1: genius
        S2: still very good, although no longer inspired
        S3: as bad as teevee gets



        Double the timeline and use two season blocks and that’s how House of Cards went. Didn’t help that real life politics started to match some of the show’s so they tried to outdo and started writing with absurdity to the Xtreme.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

        1966, 1986, 2007

        Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

          The third season could have been epic if they had not negated the heel turn. The heel turn was a great moment in television. And then they ruined it.
          I like how “heel turn” has worked its way into the general lexicon.

          Now to work on “X-Pac Heat”...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            I like how “heel turn” has worked its way into the general lexicon.

            Now to work on “X-Pac Heat”...
            It had so much potential. Kepler is right that the whole season is a dumpster fire but it could have been easily salvaged if they had let Delores follow her natural progression. Instead they got all wimpy about it. It's similar to how they completely destroyed the NWO by diluting it with 100's of other wrestlers. The fun was having 3 heels completely dominate everyone.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Started watching The FLight Attendant. It's better than I thought.
              I enjoyed it immensely and I expected to hate it.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

                Double the timeline and use two season blocks and that’s how House of Cards went. Didn’t help that real life politics started to match some of the show’s so they tried to outdo and started writing with absurdity to the Xtreme.
                Yes.

                Legion did it too.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Yikes.

                  https://twitter.com/yashar/status/13...941069314?s=21

                  She’s toast.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    She's was toast the minute she never paid out her bet with ICP.

                    ;-)
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

                    Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Who are any of these people?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • You don't know who Sharon Osbourne is? Ozzy's wife? She is one of several hosts on a women's gabfest daytime talk show. And it doesn't matter if you don't know who any of them are. What Sharon called them is atrocious.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                          Who are any of these people?
                          Sharon is the reason Ozzy lives.
                          Sara was Darlene on Roseanne.

                          I'm with you on the others no clue who they are.

                          Edit: Leah Remini was on King of Queens and is trying to take down Scientology.
                          the state of hockey is good

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            You don't know who Sharon Osbourne is? Ozzy's wife? She is one of several hosts on a women's gabfest daytime talk show. And it doesn't matter if you don't know who any of them are. What Sharon called them is atrocious.
                            I do know who Sharon Osbourne is because of that awful show that was on for fifteen seconds ten years ago ("I can't come on to bubbles... I'm the bleeding Prince of Darkness.")

                            I do not know who any of the other people are.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              The DuckTales finale has now made me slightly upset the series won't be continuing. I'll be d-ed if they didn't do a good job with the series as a whole though.
                              I just read a Newsweek article that says Ducktales actually made it 10 episodes long than Disney normally allows a show to run. And like last time, a Darkwing Duck spinoff of the reboot is coming.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                              "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                              "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                              Comment


                              • What does that even mean? (Not literally)
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X