TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Well that sucks Scarlet...Zooey 101 was the one with Jamie Lynn Spears right?

o.
    Yup. One year I was out there with my parents and they were having the wrap party for the show and my brother brought us. I was wondering if Britney might be there as my brother said she had been on the set a lot that season. We go to the wrap party, no Jamie Lynn. My brother said it’s because he heard they were doing a meet the families dinner with Britney and the Federlines. And then we woke up the next day and found out the meet the families dinner was the surprise Britney and Kevin Federline wedding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Public-Facing Company Famously Terrified of Bad Publicity To End Association with Loudmouth Sociopath Moron" = BUT MA FREEDUMBS!!!11!

But TBH I can't find anything that says the imbecile actually got canned.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/GermainLu...91416671162375
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/...436867076?s=19

Lucasfilm Calls Gina Carano Social Media Posts “Abhorrent”; Actress No Longer Employed By ‘Mandalorian’ Studio https://t.co/wwOJBrtokQ
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Good. Fuck her.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• On a different subject...

HBO is making a The Last Of Us series?

Interesting.
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              On a different subject...

Interesting.
              With Pedro Pascal...who now has two shows while Nazi Wench has none.

Empathy and compassion wins!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Good. **** her.
                No thanks.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Good. **** her.
                  Not even with your light saber.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I would have if she would've never opened her mouth.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Well, here's Carano getting knocked out back in the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAs68YcTzs
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

With Pedro Pascal...who now has two shows while Nazi Wench has none.

Empathy and compassion wins!
                        I just find it interesting because I can't imagine TLoU, nor the film adaptation of Uncharted, is easy to adapt and improve upon.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• DB lowers the boom.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ironic that Conservatives are now banding together to "disrupt" what is probably one of the most conservative, evil companies out there, lol...

I wonder if this will be a James Gunn situation where Disney will quietly bring her back at some point down the road...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Also, I was told when social media became A Thing that I need to be careful what I post because it could cost me my job or a chance I could be hired.
                              Those Very Same People now: "WHY LADY GET FIRED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA POST?"
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                On a different subject...

Interesting.
                                Yes. Very cool.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X