Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god, I’ve just now realized that Dave foley was Dave on Newsradio!

Dave has been fantastic on Fargo this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      My god, I’ve just now realized that Dave foley was Dave on Newsradio!

NewsRadio was one of my favorites. Picked up the full series on DVD when I saw it a year or two ago. Phil Hartman and Stephen Root were the best but Dave was right up there too.

Comment

My god, I’ve just now realized that Dave foley was Dave on Newsradio!

That is a great character.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Northern Exposure will soon be streaming on Prime. It’s the first time that series will be on any streaming service.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Northern Exposure will soon be streaming on Prime. It’s the first time that series will be on any streaming service.
            I thought it was on something years ago but a lot of the music was not the original? Felt like I read that somewhere or actually watched it but it was quite a while ago. Wondering if it will be the original music while streaming as I know that was a big thing that was preventing streaming. I got tired of waiting to see it again and bought the box set. Easy top 10 all time for me.

Edit: looking around, yeah, several sites say it's the 1st time ever. I know I saw it sometime before I bought the set. Wonder if it was when Netflix still did DVD via mail. Or I have just convinced myself I did. ?⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠?
            Last edited by Proud2baLaker; 01-10-2024, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              Northern Exposure will soon be streaming on Prime. It’s the first time that series will be on any streaming service.
              Fml I just cancelled prime and now they’ll finally have something good

Comment

Fml I just cancelled prime and now they’ll finally have something good
                Get the box set. $35-50 depending on where you get it

Comment

• Fargo finale should be epic

the music they used for this weeks episode- chefs kiss

Comment

• Unless Fargo completely effs up the finale this season is probably going to end up as my favorite. Although at some point I should rewatch 1 & 2 to make sure I haven't gone crazy. But imho it's been that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Unless Fargo completely effs up the finale this season is probably going to end up as my favorite. Although at some point I should rewatch 1 & 2 to make sure I haven't gone crazy. But imho it's been that good.
                      Same.

finale of the Curse should drop today, can’t wait . Nathan should host the golden globes next year

Comment

• Mein GOTT. The finale of The Curse. How did they come up with this??

brilliant. Just brilliant

Comment

• I have been watching Cult stuff of late...I recommend Love Has Won on Max! It is not for the front of heart though. Basically answers what happens when Crystal Loving Hippies take too much drugs and fall down a Q rabbithole.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Thumbs up to the new true detective so far

Comment

Thumbs up to the new true detective so far
                              Way up. Awesome.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Way up. Awesome.
                                Def some incel tears though. Seems like some fans of season 1 can’t grasp that this one has women leads.

their primary complaint is probably that foster is too old to want to **** so why watch

Comment

Working...
                                X