This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Louis has the best arc and it isn't close. I watched the whole run it gets old after a while but still enjoyable. Unlike Game of Thrones it got better as it went on!

Yeah that is right...the final season of Game of Thrones rocks! The haters can get bent!

Wait what
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• You heard me! It is the second best season of the show and the only reason you all hate it is because you thought someone else would end up on the throne! Its like the people who hate the Succession ending when in reality it was the only way it could end!

Go back and watch it without the year long breaks and such...just back to back all the way through. The Final Season is a masterpiece when watched that way because (minus a few storylines like the stupidity that was the Red Sparrows) it all flows and the arcs have consistency. I never could have watched that show any other way because the season breaks were jarring and really ruined the flow instead of making me want more.

BTW my gf hates that opinion...although I kind of converted her. She hated that season sooooooooooooooooo much and was looking forward to me ranting about it. (I ranted a lot in season 2 or 3 and rage quit once) She has a coworker who loves Season 8 and he loves trolling everyone so she wanted me as ammo against him. Literally after every episode I would say "you people are nuts this is fantastic!" and she would look at me shocked but so sure by the end she would win cause...well Bran! But she forgot who my favorite character was...and he is truly the Protector of the Realm as the Hand to the Throne! Tyrrion is the real winner baby and I am here for it!

Funny story about that coworker...one day the GF texts me "do you know Micah Bell?". I said "don't you ever bring that turncoats name up in my presence ever again!!". She responds "My coworker said the same thing word for word!!". For those who know you feel the same way! For those that don't here is why that is funny. Micah is a character in Red Dead Redemption 2 who kills the main character Arthur Morgan at the end...and ending that is so messed up there are videos on youtube of hardcore games crying when they get to it...and yes I still well up thinking about it so suck it! He told her to ask when she mentioned I played the game to see if I finished the game and commiserate on how painful the ending was. He and I are kindred spirits on so many levels its kinda crazy and annoys her to no end!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Louis has the best arc and it isn't close. I watched the whole run it gets old after a while but still enjoyable. Unlike Game of Thrones it got better as it went on!

Yeah that is right...the final season of Game of Thrones rocks! The haters can get bent!

The conclusion for the show was spot in regards to who “won” and who passed on the prize. The pacing for the final season sucked because it absolutely did not fit with the pacing when compared to the entirety of the series up to that point.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I don’t have a problem with pretty much any of the major events or resolutions, either. Just the suddenly rushed way of getting to them.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• That is why it is best to watch it day by day...pacing works much better.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I enjoyed the final season. I'm just surprised you did. ;-)
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I enjoyed the final season. I'm just surprised you did. ;-)
                I'm not Kepler...I like things ;^)
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ooooof
                  Code:

Comment

I'm not Kepler...I like things ;^)
                    Hey, Kepler likes things. But only if it makes him feel superior to us.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Or it's The Bachelor ;^)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

"Feel"?

Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Loved the framed gopher hockey jersey on Fargo tonight

Comment

• F this The Ocho exists.
                            https://cordcuttersnews.com/disney-l...to-know/?amp=1
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• "Wicked Tuna"?

Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Watched Ricky gervais Armageddon special on Netflix. Enjoyable, he’s always an entertaining c u next Tuesday.

the part where he talks about the website “does the dog die” which has apparently evolved to disclose all trigger warnings one can think of for a movie- and their list of triggers for schindlers list had me rolling

Comment

Working...
                                X