Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm three episodes into The Bear and just realized the guy playing the cousin is not the guy who does The Machine comedy routine.
    I’m three episodes in and I’m so ****ing stressed

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I'm three episodes into The Bear and just realized the guy playing the cousin is not the guy who does The Machine comedy routine.
      Just realized Sydney voices a character in Big Mouth. And Joel McHale is Carmys ex boss- didn’t even recognize him at first!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I'm three episodes into The Bear and just realized the guy playing the cousin is not the guy who does The Machine comedy routine.
        You mean Bert Kreischer? I love that guy! Before he was big I met him after a show at a local comedy spot randomly (Acme Comedy Club for those in the know) and he was the coolest. I am also partially responsible for why he has been low key blackballed from there. (true story)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          And Joel McHale is Carmys ex boss- didn’t even recognize him at first!
          Wow. I didn't pick up on that at all.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

            You mean Bert Kreischer? I love that guy! Before he was big I met him after a show at a local comedy spot randomly (Acme Comedy Club for those in the know) and he was the coolest. I am also partially responsible for why he has been low key blackballed from there. (true story)
            Um, hellooo!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

              You mean Bert Kreischer? I love that guy! Before he was big I met him after a show at a local comedy spot randomly (Acme Comedy Club for those in the know) and he was the coolest. I am also partially responsible for why he has been low key blackballed from there. (true story)
              Speaking of comedy- Chappelle is at First ave tonight and sounds like protestors will be out

              edit- first ave has cancelled due to backlash
              Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 07-20-2022, 05:54 PM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                You mean Bert Kreischer? I love that guy! Before he was big I met him after a show at a local comedy spot randomly (Acme Comedy Club for those in the know) and he was the coolest. I am also partially responsible for why he has been low key blackballed from there. (true story)
                I am now obligated to ask “how did that happen?”
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

                Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                Comment


                • Episode 7 of the Bear is literally the most stressful thing I’ve ever seen

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                    Speaking of comedy- Chappelle is at First ave tonight and sounds like protestors will be out

                    edit- first ave has cancelled due to backlash
                    Wow. Didn't expect that.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                      Wow. Didn't expect that.
                      It was dumb. Rumor is most of staff refused to show up in protest, the show was literally moved down street to varsity and I’m sure protestors just shifted too. If first ave wanted to take a stand in inclusivity, they could have done so prior to 4 hours before showtime

                      Comment


                      • Or just told him two weeks ago
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                        Comment


                        • That's just ****ing silly. The protesters should protest peacefully and use his performance to bring much needed press to an important issue. Instead, they just make themselves look like *******s.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • Protesting comedians is generally dumb to start with if it's about their routine, and not something they did outside comedy.

                            Much more important things to be active on than his show.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

                            Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                            Comment


                            • I don't think it's good practice to tell a ridiculed and oppressed minority, in this case transgender activists, who they should or shouldn't protest.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I don't think it's good practice to tell a ridiculed and oppressed minority, in this case transgender activists, who they should or shouldn't protest.
                                People can protest what they want but if you watch Chapelle's routines there's nothing to object to. This is people who don't know his stuff reaching for anger or, more exactly, reaching to make others angry to get clicks.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X