X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I can’t do spoiler tags on mobile but I think there’s a tie there to season 1.
    Just change the font color to white and as long as no one quotes you you are fine.
    Last edited by Handyman; 01-16-2024, 11:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I've just seen the pilot. It's definitely trying hard, but that's never been a deal breaker for me. There was some "how many subplots can we cram into this episode" comedy, but, again, complexity per se is not a bad thing.

Travis should put on some socks.
    I can’t do spoiler tags on mobile but I think there’s a tie there to season 1.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Thumbs up to the new true detective so far
    I've just seen the pilot. It's definitely trying hard, but that's never been a deal breaker for me. There was some "how many subplots can we cram into this episode" comedy, but, again, complexity per se is not a bad thing.

Travis should put on some socks.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Def some incel tears though. Seems like some fans of season 1 can’t grasp that this one has women leads.

their primary complaint is probably that foster is too old to want to **** so why watch
    Yeah, they have to be whining about Marvel's Echo as well. I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
    I wish they would put it all up at once. Looks like I will probably be waiting until February to watch it once its all available. Not sure yet. I may have gotten a little spoiled with the option to binge watch so much.
    I'm going to listen to the podcast as well so once a week is great.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    I wish they would put it all up at once. Looks like I will probably be waiting until February to watch it once its all available. Not sure yet. I may have gotten a little spoiled with the option to binge watch so much.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Way up. Awesome.
    Def some incel tears though. Seems like some fans of season 1 can’t grasp that this one has women leads.

their primary complaint is probably that foster is too old to want to **** so why watch

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Way up. Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I have been watching Cult stuff of late...I recommend Love Has Won on Max! It is not for the front of heart though. Basically answers what happens when Crystal Loving Hippies take too much drugs and fall down a Q rabbithole.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Mein GOTT. The finale of The Curse. How did they come up with this??

brilliant. Just brilliant

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Unless Fargo completely effs up the finale this season is probably going to end up as my favorite. Although at some point I should rewatch 1 & 2 to make sure I haven't gone crazy. But imho it's been that good.
    Same.

finale of the Curse should drop today, can’t wait . Nathan should host the golden globes next year

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Unless Fargo completely effs up the finale this season is probably going to end up as my favorite. Although at some point I should rewatch 1 & 2 to make sure I haven't gone crazy. But imho it's been that good.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Fargo finale should be epic

the music they used for this weeks episode- chefs kiss

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied

Fml I just cancelled prime and now they’ll finally have something good
    Get the box set. $35-50 depending on where you get it

Leave a comment: