X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    How is wrestling doing? Is it still as hot a product as in the Golden Age of the McMahon crime family?
    From what I understand the numbers are pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    How is wrestling doing? Is it still as hot a product as in the Golden Age of the McMahon crime family?

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Netflix has bought the rights to WWE’s Monday Night Raw starting in 2025.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Remember, though, elitism is wrong. Always pitch everything to the average guy, so he doesn't feel sad he can't keep up, or, even worse, exert himself to be more.

Can't sell Twizzlers to a population that has a sense of personal dignity.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Imagine trying to sell Dick Cavett to a major network in 2024. Extended version.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Today marks the one hundredth anniversary of the birth of one of the weirdest people who ever lived. I have always suspected he was brutally unhappy, and that makes me sad.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    True detective was a bit of a banger tonight. And confirmed a big suspected tie to season 1

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I think the best way to sum up my 40s is "there have multiple times where I didn't know either the host or musical guest on SNL".
    Imagine watching now in one's 50's.

I looked up the host and I had not heard of Priscilla, Saltburn nor Kissing Booth (all 3 of them).

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Watched that in the hotel in MO. I didn't remember any of this. I kept thinking this is going the route where the producers leave it off where we aren't sure if they faked it or not. Then... HOLY **** DID THAT TAKE A HARD TURN.

right around the time of the SART test I stopped thinking hoax and the roller coaster went over the hill. Jesus.
    The fbi agent dated the ex gf too?!

”young girls who are molested want to relive it for excitement as an adult” also “why don’t more women report assault in a timely manner”
    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 01-20-2024, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    I think the best way to sum up my 40s is "there have multiple times where I didn't know either the host or musical guest on SNL".

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    American Nightmare, 3 episode doc on Netflix.

holy crap, the local PD and feds were just comically bad
    Watched that in the hotel in MO. I didn't remember any of this. I kept thinking this is going the route where the producers leave it off where we aren't sure if they faked it or not. Then... HOLY **** DID THAT TAKE A HARD TURN.

right around the time of the SART test I stopped thinking hoax and the roller coaster went over the hill. Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Adam Eget.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    I gave Echo a chance and I really wanted to like it. Especially when I saw the names of some of the actors involved. But the production value is just atrocious and a byproduct from that was the acting in Ep 1 came off stiff and uninspiring including from those I was looking forward to watching. Shame.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

She said she was raped twice, and forensic exam at hospital supported this. Cops said she pulled a “gone girl” and faked it

it’s like if drew was a cop
    I nearly spit out of coffee...

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"To serve and protect."
    She said she was raped twice, and forensic exam at hospital supported this. Cops said she pulled a “gone girl” and faked it

it’s like if drew was a cop

Leave a comment:

Working...
X