Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV 19 - Simpsons Did It

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

    I agree it could, selfishly want more
    Selfishly I want them to stop before they ruin it.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

      Selfishly I want them to stop before they ruin it.
      I get that. It was perfection

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Check out Ragdoll on AMC+ while you're waiting.

        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...est-drama.html
        Already am but yes I appreciate the suggestion and agree with it.

        Comment


        • YouTube TV and Disney couldn’t reach an agreement last night, so YouTube no longer has ABC, the Disney channels, the three FX, or any ESPNs.

          Surprised they let this one lapse, despite whatever highball Disney was offering. Bowl season is just beginning, conference season will start soon for basketball, and Hulu is likely the landing place for anyone jumping ship, which is owned by Disney.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

          1966, 1986, 2007

          Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            YouTube TV and Disney couldn’t reach an agreement last night, so YouTube no longer has ABC, the Disney channels, the three FX, or any ESPNs.

            Surprised they let this one lapse, despite whatever highball Disney was offering. Bowl season is just beginning, conference season will start soon for basketball, and Hulu is likely the landing place for anyone jumping ship, which is owned by Disney.
            Google, through YouTube, seemed resigned to the fact that a deal may not get done and has dropped their service price $15, conveniently just enough to sign up for the basic Disney Bundle (D+, E+, and Hulu w/ ads).

            I think streaming ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNNews, and ESPNU still requires a TV service, or (formerly YouTube+TV) FuBo+TV or Hulu+TV.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

            Live Radio from 100.3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aparch View Post

              Google, through YouTube, seemed resigned to the fact that a deal may not get done and has dropped their service price $15, conveniently just enough to sign up for the basic Disney Bundle (D+, E+, and Hulu w/ ads).

              I think streaming ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNNews, and ESPNU still requires a TV service, or (formerly YouTube+TV) FuBo+TV or Hulu+TV.
              It does. ESPN+ still has some live sports, but it doesn't match what's on the channel without a subscription. Essentially anything on broadcast isn't available solely on ESPN+.

              I would have to think this gets resolved by NYE. The regular bowls are one thing, but I can only imagine the number of people who will move to a different service if they can't watch the playoff games or spend New Years Day watching football.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

              1966, 1986, 2007

              Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

                It does. ESPN+ still has some live sports, but it doesn't match what's on the channel without a subscription. Essentially anything on broadcast isn't available solely on ESPN+.

                I would have to think this gets resolved by NYE. The regular bowls are one thing, but I can only imagine the number of people who will move to a different service if they can't watch the playoff games or spend New Years Day watching football.
                I'm going to give them a week and then it's Hulu or back to Xfinity. X has a pretty good deal for 135 channels and 400Mbps for $89 the first year with a 2 year deal. Glad I wasn't able to stay up last night for the whole JMU/NDSU game or I woulda been p***ed when the screen went blank at midnight.
                A bad cause requires many words.

                Comment


                • The Witcher season 2 is good. Cavill kills it as Geralt of Rivia

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    The Witcher season 2 is good. Cavill kills it as Geralt of Rivia
                    He's perfect for it. Not only because he's got decent chops, but because he's basically another subject matter expert. Guy is a huge nerd.
                    the state of hockey is good

                    Comment


                    • The first third of season 1 never hooked me. And I played an assload of W3. I assume it gets better?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        The first third of season 1 never hooked me. And I played an assload of W3. I assume it gets better?
                        I liked season one more as it went on. I also loved W3

                        Comment


                        • W3 is one of those AAAs that are once every four or five years. Plus the lack of DLC monetization was nice. As were the relatively inexpensive expansions.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            W3 is one of those AAAs that are once every four or five years. Plus the lack of DLC monetization was nice. As were the relatively inexpensive expansions.
                            Blood and wine was just amazing. I may go play again here soon after season 2. Much of season 2 is set at Kaer Mohren

                            Comment


                            • The YoutubeTV/Disney spat only lasted a day and a half. That it only made it through one Saturday of bowl games and was resolved prior to MNF tomorrow is probably a sign that Disney won this round.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                              1966, 1986, 2007

                              Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                              Comment


                              • I'm watching Witcher S1 now and meh. My son-in-law says it is worth getting through it for S2.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X