This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Very, very similar to his buddy Vince McMahon, ..... had to have the fact that men actually find Asian women attractive explained to him...
    Linky?

mookie would love to read this story!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Linky?

mookie would love to read this story!!
      It was from an old Jim Ross podcast. Link to a story.

Ross said that McMahon came to him and asked, "You want to hire this Asian girl, right?… I don't know, I just don't know."

Baffled, Ross told him how good she was in the ring and that a lot of guys like Asian women, and noted that there were Asian adult film sites. McMahon, seemingly shocked, responded with, "No?! Get out!"
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Hitting Dumpily Plump where he lives.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Did Jeb give the interview on Fox this morning? I can't tell the difference.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yeah Twitter is filled with the clips of that Chris Wallace interview...talk about a dumpster fire!

I have a feeling "I Dont Care What The Military Thinks" will end up in a Lincoln Project Ad. It should be on shirts and hats...

Better not change Fort Bragg's name though...it obviously inspired us in those Beautiful World Wars! What would you want to change it to anyways Al Sharpton?

(all things he said)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
            X