X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/st...368093699?s=20

Mrs. Krassenstein @HKrassenstein · Jul 3
    As Donald Trump and his pathetic son @DonaldJTrumpJr keep calling for Joe Biden to take cognitive tests, perhaps they should just take a look at this video. #MorningJoe
    I particularly enjoyed the one at the 1:34 mark.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/scottgairdner/st...73499367976960

Enjoy :-)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Went to the 4th of July party at the neighbors house as we do every year. Beautiful family. Nice friends. The husband neighbor's parents are there every year. The nicest people you have ever met in your life. Great people. I have enjoyed their company over the years.

Come to find out this year for the first time that the parents are Fox News Junkies. Had to hear over and over again about the President's speech on Friday and how great it was. How we ALL should watch the President on Saturday.

I am drawing no conclusions. Just reporting. I honestly don't know what to say.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Two weeks after the fact and he’s pushing the Bubba Wallace hoax conspiracy.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...qBjeS7ykbDJJrI
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Axiom:

Nice and stupid are on orthogonal axes.

Corollary:

Mutually positive values co-exit in 25% of the population.

The primary axes are:

x: nice <--> mean
              y: smart <--> stupid
              z: sane <--> cray

Each person has an ordered triplet address (x, y, z).

Most people cluster near the origin (0, 0, 0).

The people you met are somewhere on the line (.8, -.8, z). Since you hadn't sussed out their Foxness before that z value is likely fairly positive, let's say the line segment (.8, -.8, {.4 ... .6}).

Excluding 0 values, let's consider the 8 permutations of people. To simplify notation, for (>0, >0, >0) read "ppp."

Code:
              ppp   backbone of society
              ppn   saints
              pnp   followers
              pnn   martyrs
              npp   mercenaries
              npn   sociopaths
              nnp   authoritarians
              nnn   criminally insane
              The people you met were pnp. Not unusual at all.
              Last edited by Kepler; 07-06-2020, 08:43 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Went to the 4th of July party at the neighbors house as we do every year. Beautiful family. Nice friends. The husband neighbor's parents are there every year. The nicest people you have ever met in your life. Great people. I have enjoyed their company over the years.

Come to find out this year for the first time that the parents are Fox News Junkies. Had to hear over and over again about the President's speech on Friday and how great it was. How we ALL should watch the President on Saturday.

I think that it is a combination of people not wanting to switch teams and/or admit they were wrong.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think that it is a combination of people not wanting to switch teams and/or admit they were wrong.
                  The racism was palpable in the room all afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Some are just true believers still. At least over here in small town Michigan. Some of my relatives are friends with the local GOP state representative and refuse to believe Trump is doing any wrong.
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Why would they change their minds? No new information has entered their awareness.

Roger Ailes built a machine to sever Republican voters from facts so Watergate would never happen again.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Why would they change their minds? No new information has entered their awareness.

Roger Ailes built a machine to sever Republican voters from facts so Watergate would never happen again.
                        It's amazing the level of tunnel vision in humans. It's off the ****ing charts. Delusion is a drug, and Americans love their drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Why would they change their minds? No new information has entered their awareness.

Best case scenario: Trump loses, sets up Trump TV. FNC withers and dies. Trump being himself, manages to make a sure thing implode and files bankruptcy. In the short absence of Right Wing propaganda, Dems take advantage to make law requiring news station actually report news.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Best case scenario: Trump loses, sets up Trump TV. FNC withers and dies. Trump being himself, manages to make a sure thing implode and files bankruptcy. In the short absence of Right Wing propaganda, Dems take advantage to make law requiring news station actually report news.
                            Does he do Trump TV or does he buy and run OAN? At 4th of July party I told the Fox News Delusionists that their channel was going to die to OAN and OAN was better for them.

Comment

Does he do Trump TV or does he buy and run OAN? At 4th of July party I told the Fox News Delusionists that their channel was going to die to OAN and OAN was better for them.
                              Buys OAN and changes the name
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Two weeks after the fact and he’s pushing the Bubba Wallace hoax conspiracy.
                                Maybe in the last six months Trump and Trump affiliates have placed huge bets on him losing in November? Putting aside how wrong this is on so many different levels, it is unbelievably stupid politically.

Bubba is on one of the weaker teams and they have run really well in the last month. He's put them in a spot where they might even make the playoffs.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X